7- One Solution can solve this.

This chapter is gonna be short lol

~
I didn't went to school because I don't want to see their faces..I took a quick shower after getting up from my bed. I decided to go on a café and order some drink and go to the grocery to stuff the refrigerator. I put on my black shoes and cap. I got my phone, wallet and the key of the apartment..I just walk the way there since it's near of my apartment..I arrive at the café and went inside.

I sat on a table near a window. I like to seat tables that's near window if u ask me. I ordered F/C [favourite coffee] and a large slice of caramel cake. I paid before eating and drinking it..I just can't get over Yoongi, I have to forget him..

I need to forget him..I notice I space out and continued to eat. After I went to the café, I went to a grocery shop and buy some food. I got a cart to be filled with grocery. I paid the cashier then got the bags. I walk out of the store before heading back to my apartment.. I arrive at my apartment and open the front and kick it closed. I put the foods in the refrigerator and after that I closed it..

I sat on my couch and had been thinking how to get over Yoongi. I shook my head before heading out of my apartment. I stop at the park and sat on the bench where I sat yesterday.

I inhaled the fresh air as the blows my hair in the air. I close my eyes and relaxed and forgot all the problems that comes in my way..After awhile I open my eyes and stared at the sky above me. I look at my left side and noticed someone is selling an ice cream. I got up and bought an ice cream for myself.

~
It's now 4:35 pm and I decided to go back to my apartment. I put off my shoes and head to my room..I decided to change my clothes before jumping on my bed.

I am still thinking about why Yoongi did that..I rolled over to get my phone and researched on how to get over a boy.

"Uggh!!" I groan as I shut my phone and throw it. Luckily, it landed on my soft pillow that's on the ground.

"This doesn't make any sense"I said and look at the bathroom door. And idea pop out of my head and jump out of my bed. I head to the bathroom and tried to  which I haven't used in days.

~
End.

Sorry if this is short. But anyways, hope u all enjoy this part.💜