9- I guess this is goodbye.

2 chapter left.
TRIGGER WARNING

~
~Yoongi POV~
(The moment Y/N left the amusement park)

"Thank god the sluts gone" Jane muttered, anger filled in me as I heard that. Jimin looks at her in disbelief.

"Oppa~I wanna eat a cotton candy"I rolled my eyes at her as she pouted and crossed her arms on her chest. " Oppaa~"She whined as she tried to cling on my arm.

"Jane that's enough!!" I yelled at her making her back away from me. "But oppa" She whined. I pushed her away from me and Jimin and I walk past her. I leaved her there standing dumbfounded.

I called my friends (BTS) to go with me to Y/N's apartment. I waited and a black van stopped right infront of me. Jungkook opened the door and we both got in.

Jin quickly start the engine and went to Y/N's direction. We arrive and I quickly ran to Y/N's front door. 'Pabo, forgot to lock the door.'I thought as I open the door.

I was surprised, really surprised that I let a tear escape in my eyes. I see Y/N walking to my direction. I ran towards her with the rest behind my back.

Just as she was about to fall, I caught her in my arms safely. I saw both of her arms filled with cuts.

"Hyung!!Call the ambulance" I cried and Jin quickly got his phone out and called the ambulance.

A lot of tears escaped from my eyes and so did the others. Seeing her like this brakes my heart into a million pieces. I carried her as I got up. I heard sirens coming to our direction and I ran out of her apartment and saw the ambulance.

~

We waited outside the room where Y/N is. All of us had been praying for Y/N.

An hour had passed already and still, the doctors hasn't come out from the room yet. I stared at the ground as tears still coming out. I just couldn't help but cry because of what happened to Y/N, I never expect that Y/N would do this.

"Hyung, Y/N is gonna be alright" Jungkook reassured me. I nodded my head lightly before wiping my tears that are on my cheeks. I look up at Jungkook and gave him a smile a little.

The doctor came out with a frown on his face. My heart starts to beats fast as before.

"I'm sorry" the doctor looked down. "What happened?!?" I yelled.

"She couldn't make it, as far as I know is that she ate a hand full of toxic pills that had already poisoned her before you brought her here." He explained and made me cry more.

"Why!?!" I shouted as I fall on my knees. "But she woke up for a minutes before she left" He told us.

"What is it doc?" I asked him. "She told me that she love Yoongi so much and she would never forget him. She also said that she's sorry that she's not enough. And with that, her eyes closed and that was her last breath in this world" He explained.

'Y/N, I love you. You didn't do anything wrong, I was the one who did wrong'I clenched my fist and punched the wall beside me.

The rest calmed me down. A few moments, the doctor said that we can look at Y/N for the last time.

One by one. And the last one that'll go there is me. I was hesitant at first but ended up facing her.

"Y-Y/N" I said as tears streaming down on my cheek. I caressed her cheek and held her hand. Her hand, it's cold as ice.

"I-I'm sorry.". I closed my eyes then open it back. " I should've stayed with you"

"I love you jagiya.." I told her my last words before leaving the room. I cried on my knees as I got out. I covered my face with both of my hands.

The rest went over to me and comforted me..

~

I still couldn't believe Y/N left me. No, I deserve this. If I haven't accept the deal Y/N would have been here by my side.

~

End.