3-Be Mine.

Previous:

"Goodnight Y/N"

~

I woke with something warm hugging me. I turn to look and see Yoongi sleeping peacefully, I stared at him for a while.

Yoongi woke up and I looked away.

"I know you were staring at me" He said. I didn't respond but look down. I tried to push him but he didn't budge.

"Am I that handsome?" He continued.
"What time is it?" I asked still not looking up at him.

"Almost 9" He said and I quickly jump out of the bed. "We have school!!" I shouted.

He laughed at my reaction and I was confused. "Sweety yesterday is Friday now calm down."

I look at the calendar. Oh, it was Friday yesterday huh. I can feel my cheeks burn from embarrassed.

Yoongi pulled me beside him making me lie down next to him. "Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Let's just stay like this for a while" He said hugging me, burying his face to the crook of my neck.

My whole body stiffed but relaxed. I just stayed quiet and played with his hair.

Yoongi must've been sleeping now. I just played with his hair because it's smooth.

Yoongi moved upwards making me face him. Our face are only an inch away. One move then both of us will kiss.

I look at him and he is sleeping peacefully, he's a fast sleeper huh?.

Yoongi moved forward to me making our lips touch. My whole body froze.

He open his eyes and it became wide at the sight of both of us kissing.

The door burst out open and saw Jungkook shocked of what he saw.

"GUYSS!!!! YOONGI AND Y/N KISSED!!" Jungkook yelled running away from the room.

Our lips separated and I quickly got up from his bed. I look at him and he just smiled.

"Your lips are soft" He said. Why does he have to say that!?!...I went downstairs and saw the others.

"Why do u have to say that AHHH!!!!"I yelled making all them turn their head to me.

"Ohhh~~ They kissed" They teased making my cheeks really red. "Shut it" I whispered.

"Was that your first kiss?"
"How does it feel?~"
"Did you liked it?"
"Was his lips soft?"

"Yah! Quit attacking her with questions!" I heard Yoongi yell. He shut the door and went downstairs where we are now.

"Breakfast is ready!" Jin called. They all run to the dining room while Yoongi invited me to eat with them.

"I hope you like it Y/N" Jin sounded like an eomma as he said that. I nodded and took a first bite.

"What do you think?" He asked with worried eyes. "Your cook is delicious"I said raising both of my thumbs up.

~

" let's go to the amusement park!"Jungkook said. We all agreed but I stopped and grabbed Yoongi's wrist.

I tiptoed and whispered to him; "But I don't have my clothes"

He chuckled "We are going to pass by your house then go to our destination, simple sweety"

"Stop with the sweety thing" I said pushing him lightly. The rest went out of their room.

We got into their van and Jin is the one driving.

"Tell me your address Y/N then we'll go" Jin said. "I live at (address)" He nodded and started the engine.

We arrive at my apartment and headed to my room. I changed to my clothes and went downstairs.

I grab my phone and keys to the house and locked the front door after going outside

The van is still there, waiting for me. Yoongi opened the door for me and moved a little and made me sit beside him.

~

"Y/N let's go together to the booth~" Yoongi whined like a kid.

"For a  thousand times, no" I rolled my eyes to make him annoyed.

"Well, I guess I have to make you go with me then" He throw me onto his shoulders. Well this was unexpected.

"Put me down" I slapped his back. "Not until you come with me" HE replied. The rest are just watching us.

"Fine" I said. But he didn't still put me down. "You sure?"

"Yea" Finally he put me down. He told the rest that they can go ride the rides while the both of us go to the booth.

"I'll win that bear for you" He smiled. He paid and started throwing the balls. He HIT the target.

He shouted in victory. The man gave the bear to Yoongi. He looked at me and gave the bear.

"Thank you for coming with me" He said. "Thanks for  the bear btw" I smiled at him which he smiled in return.

Just in time, the rest ran to our direction.

"Sup lovebirds!" Jimin yelled as they made their way. 'lovebirds?'

"I'm hungry" Jin said "Your always hungry" Yoongi said. "Let's go eat" Namjoon said and we all agree

We went to a restaurant nearby and ordered food. Jungkook sat on the right beside me and Yoongi on the left. Jimin next to Yoongi. Tae, Jin, Hoseok and Joonie sat infront of us.

The food is served. We all ate peacefully.

~

"Jin I can pay" I said. "No we'll pay for you"He smiled.

" no"
"Yes"
"No"

I sighed in defeat and just let him be. We all got outside of the restaurant and went to the parking lot.

But before we all got inside. Jimin shouted if he can buy cotton candy.

Jin said yes.

Jimin came back with eight cotton candy on his hands. I helped him and give the cotton candy to them leaving one for me.

I was about to close the door when Yoongi stopped me.

"Hyung me and Y/N are going to the park" He said. "I wanna come too!", Taehyung shouted from the back earning a smack from Jimin making him wince in pain.

" Give the lovebirds some time alone"Hoseok said. Yoongi and I bid our goodbye to the others and they drove off. I watch the van driving away from where we are until I can't see the van. I turn to look at Yoongi who is looking at me too.

~

We arrive at the park and sat on one of the bench.

"So why did u bring me here?" I asked looking up to the sky. "I have to say something."

"What is it?" I asked and look at him.

"I-I .." He stuttered.

"What?"

"Can you be mine?"

My eyes widen of what he said.

~
End.