Fan signs Moments 1🙈💜

1.
"Dangerous Kim Y/n!"•

You are just chilling and jamming to Cypher pt 3 and spacing out while playing with one of the plushie's you received. When suddenly a fan shouted.

"YAH KIM Y/N YOU'RE SUCH A DANGEROUS WOMEN!" She shouted

That caused you to jump a little and let out a dry chuckle before picking up your mic

"i'm sorry baby , what?" you asking the fan as if as asking her to repeat what she said.

"YOU'RE A DANGEROUS WOMEN KIM Y/N!! YOU MAKE MY HEART EXPLODED AND EVENTHOUGH YOU'RE A GIRL , YOU STILL MANAGED TO MAKE MY OVARIES EXPLODE!" The fan shouted causing everyone in the auditorium room to laugh.

"aishhh you are making me flustered" you replied while winking at her.

After moments later the fan shout again.

"I'M SUING YOU Y/N AH-! YOU MAKE ME SUFFERED A LOT" and again everyone erupted a laugh

"ahh if you sue me , how am i going to see all of my babies in fansigns espiecially you baby girl?~" you replied and everyone just laugh it off and continue doing the things they are doing.

2.
•Y/-Hope•

"JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE" A shout erupted from the Army's causing Hobi who was sitting beside you blush and hid behind you. You just laugh and gave a fanservice to the fan jnfront of you.

Hobi and Jimin are talking and you wanted Hobi's attention at the moment. You keep calling hoseok but it seemed like it didnt work. Then you start grabbing Hobi's thighs from the underneath of table causing him to turned around towards you giving the sexy look. (picture below)

Yes , the 'Dont fuck with me look' you then realised the fans are shouting your ship name with hoseok. Then you decided to give some fanservice and pulled Hobi on top of you making it look like as if you guys are kissing but the truth is you arent and the fans are going crazy as well as the boys getting jealous. And the whole day Y/-Hope become famous (jk not really)

3.
•"Can i Borrow Y/n?"•

You were busy signing stuffs when the Maknae Line are busy talking to the armys.

"TAEHYUNG OPPA! CAN I BORROW Y/N UNNIE??" A fan shouted from those crowds.

"Aniya! Ani , ani ani! [no]" Tae replied with a cute voice and showing the cross sign with his hand.

"Oppa , jebal! [Please] i want to borrow Y/n Unnie only for a day" The fan trie her luck again. And now both the Hyung line and Maknae line except Y/n says no cutely. And then when the girl keep asking. All of them starts hugging Y/n and say no.

--_--_--_--_--_--_---_---_--_--_---_----_---_---