♡SHIPS [IN BTS]♡

I'm not good at these so im sorry if there's any mistakes and you are free to give your opinion on these ships❤😘

1373 words.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

< Kim Seokjin + You > = Y/Jin

About: This ship are practically Mother and daughter Ship. You'll most probably see them cooking for the Boys and If Jin is Sick to do the House Chores. Y/N would take over and be the next mother. Y/N and Jin are practically mothers of the group eventhough Y/N is the maknae. But once she changed herself to A Mother , you might not want to argue about the chores that was given to you. These two are most probably to be seen backhugging each other when either one of them are cooking or preparing something. And if any Male idols or any random Male were to stare at Y/N in a weird way be aware of this Mother instict Jin cause he could glare at you till you are scared thay you wouldnt even spare a glare at Y/n nor the boys. Eventhough This ship is Not that Popular there's still Army's that ship them!

 Eventhough This ship is Not that Popular there's still Army's that ship them!

< Min Yoongi + You > = Yoo/N

About: Top 3 most famous ship among BTS Ships the Ship thats gonna be on Number 1 is of course Yoongi and Y/N. These two are called the SAVAGE SHIP! Yoongi have a special Soft spot for Y/N since She's the only girl in the group and they had gone through almost the same thing in the past. They are always found cuddling , holding hands or kissing each other whether its on the forehead , cheeks or a normal peck on the Lips. Same as Jin , Yoongi would glare at anyone who would Stare Y/N in a weird way. Yoongi Gummy Smile is often shown because of Y/N cute and clumsy moments. Y/N could get away from Troubles easily since you've already know that yoongi has a soft spot for her. As about the Genius Lab , Yoongi wouldnt 'shoo' Y/N away and when it comes to the other boys , yoongi would send them out but NOT y/n. He would let Y/n sit on his lap while he doing his work.

 He would let Y/n sit on his lap while he doing his work

< sorry for the picture though. I thought it would be cool since they are Savage>

< Jung Hoseok + You > = Y/Hope

About: These two are like the Sunshin of the group. They would be often going around cheering their members up when they are down. Or these two would cheer each other up if one of them are feeling down. These two has skinships too ! Such as Kissing on the foreheads , Holding hands or Hugging while doing Vlive or other event. These two will be found in the Practice Room dancing to Girl Groups song. These two shouldnt be in a same room for more than 20 minutes cause you'll hear alot of noise. He's the kind of Protective oppa. He would cover you up if you are wearing revealing clothes and same goes to the rest. He would stare at any guy that look in your way and would be giving the 'You better stop staring at her before anything bad happens to you' kind of look. He would turn from a sunshine to a thunderstorm if he finds out someone is hurting his little baby.