What's a Smut?😱

*YOUR POV*

Smut? What is it? The army's kept on mentioning about it on twitter's as well as instagram. Should i ask the Oppa's though? Hm yeah i should.

I walked down towards the living room to see the 7 princ- i mean the 7 oppa's sitting on the sofa and some on the floor laying down or just lazing around. Some of them are watching something on their phones , some of them are reading something on their phones and some of them are acting like a rock?

"Oppa's!" I called them , all of them put their attention on me. "What's a Smut??" I looked at them curiously and then I received 7 different Reactions.

Jimin oppa dropped his phone on the floor despite the fact that he's reading something. Jin and Hobi oppa chocked on water. Namjoon oppa Accidently tore the magazine he was reading. Jungkook And Taehyung oppa dropped their controller on the floor and Yoongi oppa woke up from sleep suprisingly.

"w-what did you ask??" Jimin oppa asked.

"What's a Smut??" I asked again.

"Where did you heard it from , baby?" Jin oppa asked.

"oooo the Army's kept mentioning it on My Instagram comments as well as our Twitter posts. And Sometimes i heard about it from Jungkook Oppa" i smiled sheepishly.

*Authors Pov*

Everyone Except Jungkook and Y/n gave death glare on Jungkook and Jungkook just gulped nervously from those glares.

Jungkook just wish that there's a hole underneath him that could hide him from those nagging and Jin chasing him around the house with Tae's Gucci flip flop cause it hurts more than any flip flop.

"u-uhm you see baby , Smut is actually a Book or chapter that has a lot of s-" Namjoon was cut off by Jin.

"Smut is a book or chapters that has a lot of inappropriate Scenes where you could call it erotic and Its not good for you." Jin said sternly while glaring sharply at Namjoon where he just gulps in respond.

"Isit like 50 shades of grey?" you asked again.

"YAH HOW DO YOU KNOW? AND WHO EVEN LET YOU WATCH 50 SHADES OF GREY YOUNG LADY?!" Jin shouted.

Jimin , Yoongi and hoseok just gulp and act like nothing happen.

"it's okay byebye oppa , thats all i wanna know" You said while giving them a flying kiss and happily skip up stairs to your room. Once you reach your room , you heard Jungkook screaming in pain most probably got hit by the Flip flop alr and much more shouts from Jin's Adam Apple.

_-----_----_---_---_---_----_----_---_---_---_---_