New stylist Unnie

Lately you've gotten a new relieve  stylists unnie since the previous one is on birth leave.  [idk what its called ugh] You dont really intrested in this new stylist unnie because as for you you dont like wearing too revealing clothes i mean wearing the clothes that shows a little bit of your skin you dont really mind but this stylist unnie keep on forcing you to wear such revealing clothes when performing , interviews , award shows and fan signs which makes you feel very uncomfortable.

Today you guys are attending fan sign and again you are being forced by the stylist unnie such revealing clothes again. The boys didn't notice nor know because you didn't dare to them since the stylist unnie is always threatening you when you refuses to wear. And not to mention you might have slight and some bruises around you and this stylist unnie is clever enough to make you wear revealing clothes but covers up your bruises. The only people that knows this situation is only the Make-up unnies. [if you're wondering if make-up and stylist are the same , i'm sorry its not.] The make-up unnies have been keep telling you to tell those boys so that they can help you with it but you're to afraid.

Today's fan sign you decided to wear your own clothes even though Myung Soo oppa which is your manager told you to wear the clothes that stylist unnie gave you but luckily Myung Soo oppa loves you alot because you're the only girl in bangtan , he allows you to style your own self for todays fan sign. 

Outfit:

Make-up:

Make-up:

The moment your stylist unnie saw you , her eyes was burning with fire. You could see the anger fuming in her eyes like if she could kill you right now most probably she would have done it already. Before the fan sign starts , the stylist unnie pulled you to the side harshly and yay! new bruise is coming. [sense my sarcasticness? no? oh okay i'll stop] the stylist unnie push you to the wall and hand you over a revealing outfit. and you tried to move away but girl , she pushed you back to the wall much more harshly. She keep shouting at you and make all the attention from the  make up unnies and all other staffs staring at both of you. You felt so embarrassed because you do love attention but in a good way not like this.

One of Make-up unnies had enough and decided to push her away so that you could start the fan sign but before that she comforted you because tears was already rolling down your tears as if your eyes are waterfall. And she touched up your make up a little and make your eyes less red and puffy. When you walk out with the make up unnie , Taehyung  was outside listening and see what happen in the room earlier. Taehyung  pulled you into a hug and comforted you and you told him to not tell the others because you are scared. Taehyung  hesitate at first but give in since he doesnt want you to feel hurt. So instead of sitting beside Jungkook  , Taehyung told you to sit by him so that he wont feel worried. These two idiots bicker for awhile but end up kept quiet because Jin  pulled Jungkook  by the ear to make him sit beside Jin.

*time skip because my writers block is coming back*

After every thing was done , Fan sign ended and all we went back to the room to rest and get our things to went back home. You told the boys to wait outside the room since you need to help the make-up unnie to pack her things because she needs to take a call. When you are almost done packing all those make-up stuffs. Suddenly , you are being pushed to the floor and before you could stand or fight back you are getting a lot of beatings such as kicks , punching and slapping. By now , you are already screaming nor groaning for help. the stylist unnie kept on  shouting hurtful words such as "you don't belong in bangtan!" and  "you are worthless" but thats not all and there's a lot more.

Suddenly , a lot of footsteps was being heard and bang on the door loudly and you could Taehyung's , Jungkook"s and Jimin's shouts behind the doors. The door flung open and everyone rushed to yu and asked what happen. The stylist unnie start blaming you for everything and all. Taehyung had enough and snapped at her saying "get out from here by yourself or i'll make you." the stylist unnie starts blaming everything till Myung soo oppa came to help and called the police since it's a crime? to hurt an idol purposely. 

You were brought to the hospital since you passed out earlier and you had a lot of bloods , cuts and bruises around you.

Boys Pov

We were so furious at y/n and more at the stylist unnie because why did she even do that to our precious maknae. Jungkook was so mad and he was trying to be as calm as he could. Yoongi was already being impatient and start punching the walls because he didn't want anything to happen to his one and only dongsaeng that he feels very comfortable and the only person who could make him smile , laugh and share's his problems with. 

The doctor came out from the room and said "she has a lot of deep cuts and bruises that has been kept for so long. i'm just wondering if she had been abused by someone? because the cuts and bruises shows a lot like she's being abused." all of us were shock and very mad at the stylist.

Namjoon: "we are not really sure about that but uhm can we see her now?"

doctor: "yes you may but try to be quiet"

Namjoon: "thank u"

We went inside and saw our precious baby sleeping peacefully while Yoongi was staring at those bruises on her hands , legs and more part of her body which make us feels bad and ask ourselves how can we not notice all these things. Maybe its because she keep showing her happy self and not the sad her which makes us feel mad but at the same time happy because she doesnt like to show that she's sad or depressed in front of people she loves. From today onwards we all promised to ourselves and her that we will take care of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KYAAAAA FINALLYYYYYYYY YAYYYYY ILYGSM!! JHOPE YOU LOVE IT!