(2)When Y/N entered BTS/Bighit

Y/N POV

*beep beep beep*

Its 10 am in the morning.
Since im in a good mood today, i got out happily and get ready to go to BigHit Entertainment.

Your Make up:

Your Hairstyle:

Your Hairstyle:

Your Outfit:

I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for me and my brother , Jung Woo , and yes both of us lived together :)

I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for me and my brother , Jung Woo , and yes both of us lived together :) . Once im done , i left some for my Jung Woo Oppa and put a note saying :

Goodmorning/ afternoon oppa! ,
I need to leave early since Pd-Nim have an important meeting scheduled for me! Wish me luck and Saranghaeyo oppa ! Dont forget to eat breakfast that i've left for you😘

Lots of love,

~your cutest sister , Y/N.

*time skip brought to you by jamless Jimin*

Once i've reached BigHit Building , i went to the receptionist and ask for the Meeting room.

Receptionist: Anneyeonghaseyo , Are You Kim Y/N ?

You: Anneyeong , Ne.. im Kim Y/N
*smiles*

Receptionist: ah okay.. The Meeting room is at Level 3 The 2nd room to your right *Smiles*

You: Ah kamsahamida *Bow and walks away*

I knocked on the door and saw Pd-Nim waiting for me in the room. I greet him and sat next to his chair.

Pd-nim: Ah Y/N , before we continue this meeting , lets wait for Some people to complete the meeting.

You: Arraseo Pd-nim oppa..

Less than 15 minutes , Seven Boys appeared at the Meeting room door. I was jungshook cause they all look sooo attractive. Wait.. dont tell me...

??? : anneyeonghaseyo , im so sorry that we're late.. there's a traffic jam earlier..

Pd-nim: it's okay... please have a sit..

??? Went to take a seat..

Pd-nim: so boys this is Kim Y/N and Y/N this is BTS . Boys This is your Eighth Member. So Introduce yourself and i need to go right now. Bye.

All of us have the Awkward atmosphere in the air. So i decided to break the silent and introduce myself.

You: um Hi ! Lets start introducing ourself! I'll start first okay so..
My name is Kim Y/N but you can call me Y/N.
I can Rap , Sing & Dance.
My birthday is on 13 December 1994 And I dont Like rude people just so you know so yeah thats pretty much about me! *Smile shyly*

??-1: Okay so lets introduce ourselves.
Dul , set ! Anneyeonghaseyo ! Bangtan seonyeondan-imnida! My name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Rap monster.. im the leader , im part of the rap line and i was born on 12th September 1994.

??-2: Hii! My name is Kim Seok Jin but you can call me Jin. Im Part of the vocal line and im the visual of the group. Im your oppa! My birthday is on 4th December 1992 And im the worldwide handsome *smile proudly*

I giggle a little at the last sentence.

??-3: Hey. My Name is Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga. Im the producer of this group and Im part of the rap line nice to meet you. Hm im your oppa because i was born on 9th March 1993 *Gummy smile*

I swear he's cute when he smile oh mah gawd!! I started to blush a little.

??-4: HIII!! Im your hope !! You're my hope !! I'm J-Hope !! My real name is Jung Ho-Seok but just call me Hobi or Jhope is fine... and Oh! I was born on 18th February 1994. I'm part of Rap line and Dance line *Smiles*

??-5: hey! Im Park Jimin or known as Jimin.. i was born on 13th October 1995.. I'm in the dance line and vocal line. Nice to see you Noona *smiles*

??-6: Hiii!! *famous square box smile*
I'm Kim Taehyung known as Taehyung , V or 4D Alien! I was born on 31st December 1995 and im part of the vocal line.

??-7: H-h-hi.. im j-j-Jeon Jungkook known as J-Jungkook or Golden maknae. I was born 1st September 1997*blushes* I'm part of Vocal Line and Dance line. Nice to meet you Noona :)

After a little chit chat here and there. We decided to went to Our dorm and my items have been brought there so no worries.. So this is where my life begin !!

----------
SOO HOW'S THE CHAPTER?? omg i really hope its good💜 Requests is open no worries💜