*Fake Boyfriend part one*

Im sorry for not updating in such a long time😭😔. I've ran out of ideas and one of my readers requested a chapter and i felt bad cause i didnt do.it and has no idea about his/her request😭😔.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Bighit decided to put up a new thang , which is Fake Boyfriend/Girlfriend contract. The contract would lasts 4-6 months or probably longer. (ask bighit im not bighit😂) And Pd-nim decided to give it a try on his favorite daughter. Kim Y/n a try. The boys protested his ideas but Y/n willingly wanted to give it a try. So a week after Pd-nim came out the news a lot of Boys. I seriously mean A LOT of boys came by to register their identity and wait for the answer. The queue started from 5 am in the morning till 12 midnight where most.of them just slept there so that they wont have to suffer queueing for a long time again. The queue was from Bighit Office till The Ramen amd Departmental Store 20 KM away from bighit. After another week of looking at all the representitives , Y/n found a Guy that suites her intrest. Named . Huening Kai.

(yes a txt member :") he's just so cute. Ok byebye.) the following info aint true so dont believe it👽.

Info on ze boy:

Name: Huening Kai
Called names: Huening , kai , hue
Date of Birth: 11 January 1996
Zodiac sign: Capricorn
Intrests: Photography , Foodie , A sporty guy.
Bias in BTS: Kim Namjoon and Kim Y/n
Personality: A funny but can be serious guy. Easy to mix with. Very friendly. Kind and open minded. Depends on the situation he can be jealous.
Occupation: An Accountant at his dad Office. (his dad is an CEO)
Why do you want to be Kim Y/n Contract boyfriend?
His answer: I want to be Y/n's contract boyfriend because she's my ideal type of girl. She can cook , She's independent and even though she's a small child. She still knows how to differentiate between Work and out of work. I know that doesnt fulfill your question. I wanted to be her fake boyfriend is to make her feel appreciated and i really love her both as an idol and women. I dont mind if i didnt get choosen. But as long as i get to send in my identity. Im fine with it. *Smiles cutely and chuckles*

How is Y/n intrested in him? She loved how the guy is so straight forward and he has the type Of y/n's type of guy. So thats why she choose him and of course the boys all protested saying that he looked like a fuxk boy , he looks gay , he looks like a guy with no life. Which isnt true cause they only managed to see his picture not his full identity. So after Y/n confirmed that she wants him to be her fake boyfriend , the company immediately contacted the huening to come over at that moment.

*Time skips after 30 minutes of waiting*

"Hi , im sorry im late , im huening kai" that voice made Y/n turn her head with an annoyed face. Well her face expression changes from Annoyed to look like a small kid manage to get a big teddy bear from her dad. She smiled at him. "h-hi im kim y/n , but you can call me Y-Y/n." she mentally smack herself for stuttering. Huening just smiled at her with pink cheeks , the both of them continues to stare at each other with loving eyes till. "aish teens nowadays. Ok back to business. Y/n you can bring huening to the dorm and let him stay over there under my instructions. And huening i want you to pack your stuffs and bring it to the dorm. Latest by tomorrow afternoon." and with that Pd-nim walk out of the room with a successful   smile.

"I can follow you back to your house and help you pack and asks for the driver help us now. So that we can hang out tgt tomorrow" you said to him in a girlfriend-ish way. "okay , but what do i call you now? Jagi ? Jagiya ? Baby? Babygirl?"

"Jagi will do" you said while winking at him and link your arms together with his and walk out of the office.