Y/N first Solo Album😋💜

Album tittle: Fxxk Love💔
Songs:
• Solo [Originally by Kim Jennie]
•Thank U , next [originally by Ariana Grande]
•Right Here [Originally by Chase Atlantic]
•4'0 Clock [Originally by Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon]
•You too [Originally by Chase Atlantic]

The meaning of this Mini Solo Album:

This album is a dedication to all Y/n Ex's (except Kai) because of them Y/n grew stronger and taller as in pride and Mentally. And the song 'Thank You , next' is meant for her ex's that has taught her Love , pain and so on. She wanted to show the world that you shouldnt cry over a heart ache due to a guy/girl as its useless and waste of time.
[it doesnt make sense wtf author nim😂]

💔💔

Solo:

The meaning of the this song:

It's very simple. This song is telling her ex's that She's glowing and blowing up eventhough she's single. It's a very catchy song but if you read those lyrics , it has quite meaningful reason behind it and telling her ex's that she aint got no time for those troubles in their eyes and she's sittin own her own throne when before this she used to be their goat.

💔💔

Thank U , Next:

The meaning of this song:

This song is a song for her ex's that she's greatful for  , that teaches her Pain , love and patience. And how she thought she would end up with a guy that she's been together with. And she's amazed by how strong she is and what the boys (her ex's) had taught her despite all those sweet and salty moments. And How she would hid the pain all to herself and how she endure it. It's a Catchy song i would say. And how she's thankful for her parents.

💔💔

Right here:

The meaning of this Song:

This song is much more a sad song other than the two. And what she's trying to tell that she would always be Right here and there for the guy through the thick and thins and how she dont give a single fuck towards the guys (her ex's or future boyfriend) friends thinking about her and how she would want the guy to be opened up to her so that she knows whats going on and wanting the guy to know that she would always be here.

💔💔

4'0 Clock feat Kim Namjoon:

(imagine youre singing tae's part ok)

The meaning of this song:

This song is just about how some of her ex would treat her as if she's invisible and whenever she's upset over something with her ex's she would just stare at the Moon and pray the best for her future. And how she's always alone eventhough she has a boyfriend but she still felt lonely.

💔💔

You too feat Kim Seok Jin :

The meaning of this song:

This song is about how she's terrified of getting closer to love. And how she wants a respect from her partner before this as a women but never receives them and she's always scared of starting a conversation. Its also a sad song but has a catchy beat behind it.

💔💔

Those are the meaning behind those songs and its very meaningful for Y/N herself. Love yourself Love myself.

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_---_---_