Boyfriend

b/n is boyfriend name i cant think of a name so just have fun with your name imagination. I need requests peoplesss im having such a writer block and god EXAMS is HELL y'all. i'll update once hell gate is broke and entered heaven gate ok wtf im writing okok i'll start the chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been in a relationship with b/n for 1 year and today is our Exactly 1 year anniversary and I'm on my way to b/n and my favorite Cafe since we met there and the coffee there is really good. I bought mine and b/n's favorite coffee and some muffins and cakes since we are hanging out at my dorm since b/n is staying with a guy roommate which he never wants to introduce to me? but whatever maybe he's just trying to protect me from his roommate.

*TIME SKIP BECAUSE I CAN HUMANS :)*

I unlock the door and being welcome by 8 boys which the another extra boy is my cute boyfriend b/n! I put my plastics down and run to my boyfriend giving him a huge big hug. The nine of us talk for a little and i bring him up to my room since i have my own room for girl's privacy you know. We are watching some movies since you it gotta be romantic and sweet cause it's 1 year anniversary peoples!!  When we are halfway watching through the movie i realizes that b/n keep on texting someone on the phone rather than paying attention to the movie.  I took a little peek of the contact name since we are practically kind of cuddling and i saw the contact name is "Main Baby". Once i saw that name i was practically shouting at him.

"DID YOU REALLY CHEAT ON ME? WHY AND WHEN? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? IS SHE REALLY BETTER THAN ME?!" you shouted at him practically already standing on the floor.  "babe it's really not you think what it is. i'm not cheat-" he said but you interrupted him by saying "OH THEN? SHE'S YOUR SIDE CHICK? OR I'M THE ONE THAT IS THE SIDE CHICK? WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE OTHER THAN YOU CALL SOMEONE BABE? COME ON I'M NOT 9 YEARS OLD TO GIVE SUCH LIE LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW WHAT? WE'RE OVER! GET THE F*CK OUT FROM HERE NOW!"

B/n kept on apologizing and not moving from his place , i pulled him out by his wrist and pulled him down and out of the door. before i close the door i said "don't ever look for me or call me." then b/n tried to hug me since the door is opened quite big but i pushed him away and slammed the door closed while falling down on the floor crying. What i didn't know is that 14 boys are watching the whole freaking drama.

BTS POV

We called got7 to come over since we know y/n is not gonna come down especially when her boyfriend is here. We found out that b/n is cheating on her because the other day we saw him kissing a girl which we know thats not y/n because she stayed at the dorm cause' she was sick. We are all mad and we know this thing is gonna exposed sooner or later.

We are talking and making fun of each other when the bell ring and we know its got7 , we invite them in and when we are about to sit down we heard y/n shouting and we all sit there shook and same goes to got7. We just sit and talk about some things to make these 7 kids get out from their scared thingy and we ourselves have not see y/n snapped or burst out like this. Suddenly a door slammed open and we saw y/n dragging b/n down the staircase with tears rolling down her cheeks and we all knew what happen.

Jungkook pov 

I saw the tears that is on her cheeks and i got mad because i dont like my princess getting hurt , crying , sobbing or whatever it is. I was about to stand up to pull y/n away from that asshole but Namjoon Hyung stopped me. So i just sat down back holding myself down looking at what y/n was doing , she opened  the main door and push him out of the door. I could feel all the madness atmosphere between the 14 of us espiecially the older hyungs like Jin hyung , Yoongi hyung , namjoon hyung , hoseok hyung , mark hyung , jinyoung hyung , jaebum hyung , jackson hyung.

Y/n slammed the door close and fall onto floor crying by this moment we all ran to her and hug her to comfort her. I could still hear b/n banging on the door apologizing. aish these asshole doesn't know when to give up. I carried y/n to bring her to her room since the hyungs told me to. We tried our best to make her move on and forget about ex-b/n even though he came by to seek for "apology" from us and y/n. after a few weeks passes by , i could see y/n is becoming her ownself each day. She's messing around with the hyung's and cuddling with all of us. I'm just glad that my princess is happy once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is crappy ugh i'll try to make it better chapter soonnnn

~author nim out