23.

"M.Y."

I arrived at the address Yoongi gave me. To no ones surprise it was a strip club where all kinds of gangs gavered to waste their time and money. Everything was dark and crowded, the music roared from gigantic speakers as half naked woman mover to the rhythm of it. Walking up to the one of the reserved vip rooms I greeted everyone.

They weren't here even an hour and already Jimin sunk under the table mumbling something perverted to Jungkook who was unfortunate enough to have sat next to him, from time to time Taehyung would send the absolute drunk mess on the floor death glares and attempted to calm his boyfriends flushed cheeks but would fail so as Jimin's mouth was far from closing.
The others seemed normal casually talking among themselves either not noticing their youngers or plainly ignoring them.

"Jin what took you so long?" Yoongi asked as I slowly sat at the edge of the couch as there was no other free space, he didn't bother to even look up at me. His eyes mesmerized were by the glass of alcohol infront of him gently rubbing its smooth surface with slender fingers.

"I just got carried away in the shed that's all" I said carefully observing the little gestures he was making. Lightly nodding his head he continued circling the top of the glass. His eyes sadly sparkles in the dimmed room as he started lose himself in his dark thoughts.

Letting out a helpless sigh I rummaged through my pockets fetching a packet of cigarettes and taking one between my lips and another pointing towards Yoongi's sulking figure with a small smile, luckily he accepted my request and we both headed towards the balcony as the others continued what their doing too busy to even notice our disappearance.

Finally getting out where the sound of music wasn't screaming as bad and no one else was around I walked closer to Yoongi who was leaning his body against the brick wall of the building. "Your not yourself after last night what's on your mind" still having the cigarette in my mouth I asked while searching for my lighter.

Rolling his eyes in annoyance Yoongi took out his own lighter and handed it to me "nothing that should concern you" he scoffed looking away as the tense air surrounded us.

Stopping in my tracks I looked up with an unpleased expression. "God you're such a child" Taking a long puff I stated and in an instant his shocked face darted towards me almost dropping his cigar, no one ever dared to call him such things over his status and having his feelings on edge today the slightest witty comment was enough to pull the trigger.

Hurriedly storming over to towards me he roughly grabbed my collar staring deep into my eyes with his full of rage as I let out a small laugh making them turn even more darker and cold "look at you all distraught and lost you have awful bags underneath your eyes from not sleeping all night and now you're here trying to drown your guilt away, pathetic" Without a moment of hesitation a punch full of frustration and anger collided with my face making me stumble back and fall on the ground.

A harp sting on my the side of my lip gradually started to spread across causing me to run a finger through it. Red substance covered it as I pulled away, Yoongi came closer towering above my frame pleased with what he did.

Lunging upwards I dug my fist into his stomach making him choke on air. Not letting him readjust I fired more punches hitting him again and again, by now he was covered in his own blood and purple brushes were slowly showing up on the pale skin of his.

"Jin please" he screamed with all he had making my hands freeze in mid air still panting from my actions. I quickly got off him bringing my hands together and running them through my hair.

Sitting up Yoongi rubbed his bloody nose cursing beneath his breath. "It's been a while since someone beat me up like this, good to know that I'm still alive"

A sad grin grew on him as loud sniffs were heard, I send him an apologetic smile seeing the state I put him in

"You know if I could go back in time I would never make that shit deal, even if we actually needed that money all of it wasn't worth the cost of her suffering" Lowering his head to the ground he kept talking and before he knew it a single tear feel down his cheek.

"Jin I lost her once and promised myself it wouldn't happen again but it did and it's all my fault" I felt pity for him from all the years we spend together this was one of the only moments were he was so broke to show his raw emotions not caring if he was judged, after all this was something new no matter how much you try you'd never know how love feels like unless you truly experience it yourself.

It's not all happiness and butterflies like in storybooks it breaks you dozen times before letting you live at peace. Gently patting him on the back I took out the guns that were inside my coat all this time the imprint of "M.Y." glistening under the night lights.

Slowly I shoved them into Yoongi's hands "You idiot if you want her back lets go get her before I have to deal with you being a crybaby all my life" I joked trying light up the mood. Unsurely taking them into his shaking hands as his fingertips gently felt it's surface, with a small nod still staring at them with huge admiration he said "get the boys then we're having a quick meeting"

_________________
A/N
Ok but now I want a drunk Jimin imagine doing karaoke together and having him scream the lyrics.
Wowowow