22.

Earbud

It has been a week since I was given into the arms of monstrous "family" but ever since that day I haven't seen a single ray of sunlight. As soon as they laid their scrawny hands on my I was chained and locked in the basement left to rot.

As much as I wanted I couldn't forget the stare Yoongi gave me last time we seen each other. His eyes were glazed over making them look lifeless, those damn eyes were the ones which once shined the brightest colors of brown hues and make me feel save.

Knowing how much they all cared for me crushed my chest with every heart beat my heart sting more and more. I was lied to all along everyone I've ever knew did nothing but backstab me and I was to naive to let them ruin me this way. I'm just a doll which always gets manipulated and used.

My tears streamed of my cheeks onto the cold concrete floor as small sobs filled my empty cell. I wished all this stopped if I was destined to live such a life why was I even born at the star, even my parents didn't wish for me to live why should I? I have no reason to stay breathing anyway.

A loud hit against the metal bars spread across the room making me flinch at sudden sound. It was him, he was here to torture me again.
"You changed a lot since our last encounter haven't you, new haircut?" His sickening grin send shivers down my spine but I tried it to reach to it.

"Why are you scared darling I saved you" he frowned opening the gate and stepping in closer to my sat body. His long fingers curled under my chin forcing me to meet his gaze. Without much thought I spat into his vulgar face. "Pathetic bitch" his palm harshly met my cheek marking it red.

"After all I've done for you I'm still treated like this" His tattooed hands gripped my neck blocking out any kind of oxygen "go ahead kill me bastard" I lightly chuckled making him stop. Crouching down to my level he smiled back his hand now in the pocket of his jeans as he took out a knife. The cold metal caressed my skin before ripping it apart leaving a sharp sting on my face. " I'll have fun torturing you first little by little until you beg me to stop" he left another deep cut this time on my neck as his lips softly pressed against it tasting my blood.

"You make me sick" I said turning away from him as much as it was possible by now he was walking away from me licking his stained lips. "Good night sleep well my love" he purred locking the gates and disappearing to the hell he just came from. I quietly winced from the pain spreading along my neck and face, I promised myself that I'd die only after putting this creature in his grave where he belonged.

Jin's POV
While everyone went out to celebrate our huge payment. I was in my shed listening to everything what was happening with Y/N through an earbud that I hid in her close while she was sleeping. Things certainly didn't sound good but as much as I wanted to help there was noting I could do on my own the only way was to make Yoongi change his mind and gain her back which was nearly impossible. I was already walking a tight rope going against his commands, all of his trust in me would be broken if he ever found out and took it the wrong way. I knew better than anyone how foreign this feeling was for him. For all of his life the only thing he was properly taught was how to kill and not lose his sanity over it. Yes, him and Y/N shared a lot of similarities, both were orphans put into wrong hands both suffered more than they should've.

It was a cruel world you either got killed or were the one to kill a game of tactics in which only the sneakiest and strongest won. Taking out the earpiece out as there was nothing but silence on the other end and stuffing it into my coat. I let my shoulders drop exhaling quickly.

"This year has really been something hasn't it?" I whispered to myself letting my brain to wander off

Suddenly my back pocket vibrated making me reach for what was in it. Rapidly I took out my phone checking the callers ID.

"Hey Jin where are you we're all waiting" Yoongi's raspy voice said in a puzzled tone. "on my way sorry" I grabbed the car keys and left my beloved shed. I wished the solution to all this was near.

________________
A/N
Two updates in one week who is this??

For anyone who got confused I did publish it a day ago but something happened and I had to take it down so I apologize for that