1.

It's never easy starting fresh but I guess my life gives this phrase a new meaning. I'm 22 and you can say I'm only starting to live my life.

Ever since I was born people around me always controlled my life. Over the years I became a lifeless doll doing everyone's commands. It wasn't easy escaping the living hell but I did it.

So here I was standing infront of the biggest business company in Seoul stunned by it's wealthy look. Hoping to be that lucky girl getting hired today. This is my last chance in finally starting something new. My first own life decision as Y/F/N.

I sharply inhale the cold air. Mentally preparing myself for what's about to come my way, walking in through gigantic glass doors with gold design on them and a plack which says Min Corporation.

I step inside and my eyes start to explore the expensive looking decor. As my eyes shift they come in contact with a gorgeous young man with platinum blonde hair behind the reception table. He greets me with a genuine smile showing off his beautiful straight teeth.

"May I help you miss?" He speaks with a velvet monotone voice.

I lose myself for a moment in his charming eyes but quickly remind myself what I'm here for
"Yes,hello I'm Y/N,here for a job interview with Min Yoongi" I reply calmly.

The mans face crunches up with confusion as he picks up a phone from his desk and looks at me from the bottom to the top with his piercing black orbs.

I can't help but to feel overly exposed to his glance but I try hard not to show any of my shyness. Finally someone picks up on the other side of the line.

"Yoongi there's a girl here saying that she wants to see you for a job interview, will I send her up?" He speaks breaking eye contact with me.

"Jimin how many times do I have to tell you to call me Min Suga when you're at work? And tell her to go up to my office"

Even though the call isn't on speaker mode I can still clearly hear the other persons annoyed husky voice. Which makes me more nervous than I already am.

The call ends and my eyes once again meet Jimins "Top floor, take the elevator on the right and don't knock on the door too much, you wouldn't want to irritate him more than he is already our boss is a grumpy man" He points in the direction I have to go and winks at me.

I feel the blood rush to my checks making me blush at his movements and without losing any time I quickly nod and thank him before heading to a shiny elevator. Pressing the button for the top floor.

anxiety takes over me as I go up level after level. This feeling is unusual for someone like me but something about this place seems to send shivers down my spine.

The elevator doors open and I walk closer to the doors of the main office in this building I finally come to conclusion on how quiet and isolated these halls are.

There's an absolute dead silence in these four walls. So far I haven't seen any workers, no clients no one. Guess working here will be more lonely than I thought.

Before I could question this quietness any longer I find myself infront of another pair of fancy silver doors. They were so clear that I could see my reflection in them.

After few seconds I forge myself together and knock on the doors.
To my surprise the doors open by themselves. I guessed they were automatic, knowing that this is the most successful company in this city I shouldn't be so shocked.

As those doors slowly open they reveal a dark hair man sitting at his desk typing something on his laptop

"Y/F/N, 22 year old female, has IQ of 150, currently living in Seoul,no previous job nor educational institutions found in database, family information file is corrupted." He spoke out of nowhere not even lifting his gaze from the screen.

His words caught me of guard. How on earth does he know all this? I didn't mention any of this in my application form.

"M-morning sir, it's nice to meet you" I stutter walking into the room and stretch out my hand for him to shake only to get ignored. I quickly take it back in embarrassment feeling my cheeks heat up and sit on a chair facing him.

"So you're here for a job in my company". He speaks again in an unamused tone of voice. Before I can answer anything back he continues.

"You haven't specified which part you are willing to have in your form so I hope you will be ok with the job of a secretary " a small sigh escapes his lips and he gets out a pile of documents out.

"I need you to sign these papers to make it an official employment " He gets out a pen from one of his desk drawers and drops it infront of me.

"Wait are you seriously going to just hire like that, with no testing nor training ?" I question him not being able to read his emotionless face.

"Well if you don't want the job, simply don't take it and leave" He says in a cold manner making me gulp down hard.

"No-no that's not what I meant I do want the job it's ju-" I panicked and started rambling with a shacking voice.

"Sign this quickly and go over to your desk next door, please don't bother me unless it's a matter of emergency". He cut me off before I could even prove my point. It just seemed like he simply didn't care for my explanation.

Not taking any risks I skimmed through the papers and signed each page at the bottom. As I get up to leave I hear Yoongi's voice beam from behind.

"One more thing Y/N our company has one important rule which all workers must follow no matter what, whatever you hear or see within these four walls stays confidential, I hope you will value the importance of this rule disobeying it can cost you dearly". These words come of very threatening. They point out the darkness in his low voice.

I gulp down my fear for the second time today and I walk out of the room without saying anything.
Welcome to Min Corporation Y/N you're in for a joy ride~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Heya~
Hope you liked the first chapter of this little series I'll try my best to update frequently.
Also I'm sorry if it's all over the place as it's my very first fanfic but I'd love to see what you think of it 🙃
*thanks for your time see you in the next chapter*