6.

Dangerous Men

The sun rose shining through the wide windows waking me up. I was still on the floor but the warmth of Yoongi's was now gone.

Shifting around I felt a blanket fall off my shoulders the thought that Yoongi covered me in it crossed my mind and I instantly blushed. Maybe he isn't as cold hearted as people say he is.

I walked into the bathroom and decided to take a shower as I let the hot water pour down my body it felt like I was slowly coming back to life. I loved how refreshing it was. After showering, I headed downstairs it was still early so the house was still silent. Crawling over to the kitchen I scanned through the fridge and decided to skip breakfast and just make some coffee.

As I was waiting for the kettle to boil a pair of hands wrapped around my waist making me flinch in shock.

"Did you sleep well Y/N?" His voice softly purred into my ear. Jumping up I freed myself out of his embrace I turned around.

"Don't touch me like that Jimin!" I aimed to slap his cheek which was a bad idea as he only grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer

"Don't touch me like that Jimin!" I aimed to slap his cheek which was a bad idea as he only grabbed my hand and pulled me in closer. His hands now laid on my hips and our chests were pressed against each other.

His face was inches away from me as he smiled widely "Your so cute when your all red in my arms but you'll be much more cuter in bed under me kitten". He lowly whispered before winking and leaving the kitchen and me in an absolute mess. Park fucking Jimin.

Exhaling a long sigh I look up at the clock , my work starts in an hour. Forgetting about my coffee I went back to my room and got into my uniform as I didn't know the way yet Namjoon kindly offered me a drive. He said that he was also heading there for some sort of meeting.

As we got there me and Joon parted ways and I got to my workspace. I wanted to ask Yoongi about the incident last night but decided to wait as he seemed busy in his office since early morning.

After setting up my laptop i started to work sorting out documents and sending emails to different kinds of companies.

As I was deep into concentrating on what I was doing someone placed a cup next to me making me look up.

"H-hey I've n-noticed that you left with no breakfast this morning s-so I got you come coffee"

it was Jungkook his hands were shaking as he began to talk. Avoiding any kind of eye contact with me.

" You're so thoughtful thank you Kookie" I smiled at him and his nerves seemed to calm down just a little bit

"I-it's nothing just take care of yourself Y-Y/N".

It might have been just my imagination but for a split second I could see him smile back at me as he left my desktop.

The day passed by quicker than I expected and I decided to pay Yoongi a visit.

Entering the top floor i headed towards the big twin doors. Taking in a deep breath as my hand gently pushed it open.

"Mister Mi-" My heart stopped and my eyes widened at the scene infront of me. There sat a man in the chair opposite Yoongi's desk, he was tied up blood dripped down from his scalp to the carpet making a small pool surrounding him. His head hung low as the expensive looking suit on his body was now stained.

Next to him was Yoongi himself sitting on his desk wiping the gun in his hands his expression was so unbothered it scared me. How could you be this calm in such situation.

As his eyes looked up at my figure I could see them turn a shade darker.

" close the door" he barked at me and I immediately followed his order

"Y/N has no one ever told to knock before you come in" he walked closer to me and I backed up against the wall.

"What have you done to him?" I half screamed looking over at the body of a dead man.

"Isn't it obvious I killed that bastard" he kept walking closer and closed. There was no escape. My body was trembling.

"Why? Why did you do it? Why do you have a gun in your hand? Why was there a bullet inside of you last night?" My breathing became unsteady and my legs started to turn jelly not holding my body up properly. There was so many questions I needed to be answered.

"Quit playing stupid acting like you don't know anything you been through this all, you've seen millions of dead bodies surrounding your presence this is nothing I know who you are and that girl wouldn't even bother to look at such scum"

He finally stopped infront of you making you feel so small and helpless. Your secret was out if he knew who you were then all other six knew it too. You weren't safe here anymore.

But how?

" I'm not her that person is dead and she can never come back, I'm Y/N not that killing monster" I shook my head as tears threatened to fall out but I was not going to look weak infront of this man.

His laugh echoed in my ears making me inhale sharply. "A killing monster, really is that what you call people like us now? No matter what you do Y/N she will always live as a part of you and can't escape it no matter what"

Looking up at his dark irises I calmed myself down and spoke up taking a big risk

"She isn't me and I ran away before and can do it now I just have to leave this job"

A gun pressed against my neck as Yoongi's gaze became more serious and threatening. "You signed the contract this means that I can't let you go or do you want to join our friend in the chair?"

The cold metal dug into my flesh. My sight was getting blurry and I looked away in defeat. It was over I'm forever going to be his slave.

"taking this as a surrender , let's go home" he smirked and dragged me out of the room forcefully  all I could do was follow.