11.

Hurt

I stared blankly at the man infront of me as his question caught me off guard I simply didn't know how to answer him and was about to start flooding myself with tears again.

Seeing my reaction Yoongi's features stiffened and he turned away dropping his hand from my cheek.

"Forget about it" he sighed and got up to leave offering me a hand

"Forget about it" he sighed and got up to leave offering me a hand. I took it with a slight smile and we walked back to the parked car.

On our way back Yoongi's phone buzzed and the caller ID showed up as "Hoseok"

"What is it?" He answered with hesitation and clear annoyance. After the other line spoke Yoongi stopped.
"Not again- alright I'll be there soon get the rest, get into positions and wait for further instructions" ending the call he immediately started furiously typing on his phone. His long fingers gliding over the smooth surface.

"Is something wrong?" It was obviously by his frown that something was up but it never killed to ask. Tearing away from the screen his dark orbs met mine.

"I have business to take care of Namjoon will be here in few minutes he'll take you home"  I watched his face trying to figure out what was going on in his mind. Business, What kind of business?

"Why can't I just come with you and we'll go back home together" getting to where his car stood I declared. A cold gaze ran all over me sending goosebumps all over my skin.

"It's dangerous you can't go" he simply said trying to hold back his angered state from my protest.

"I can decide for myself what is dangerous or not" Those words were enough to send his inner volcano to erupt. Walking over to my spot he slapped me with all of his force grabbing my wrists he jolted me towards him. What was once a ghostly pale face became red as a crabs shell,  his grip was so tight it made me yelp in pain.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Just because you killed ONE scumbag makes you think that the whole world evolves around you, I said you're going home with Namjoon and that's what you'll do understand?!" He yelled louder than ever while violently shaking me, I could feel my wrist bruising as now Yoongi's nails dug into my flesh.

It hurt not only physically this man was so sweet a second ago calming my anxious self down to an utter beast that was ready to tear me apart. I started to think that we were starting to bond but oh how was I so wrong. He didn't even have a reason to raise his voice like that.

After speaking his mind Yoongi pushed my body away from him and started the car leaving me in the middle of nowhere. The man I should've shot was you, ranging thoughts flooded my head and I dropped onto the grass and wished he'd come back but it didn't happen.

After an hour of me sulking on the side of the road, a car pulled up right infront of me. All windows were glazed in black making it impossible to see who was inside.

The door opened and Namjoon stepped out. His gaze instantly falling onto my bruised arm and scratched cheek. "I finally found you, Y/N let's go home"

he simply said stretching his arms pulling me into a warm embrace

he simply said stretching his arms pulling me into a warm embrace. I snuggled into his chest as he rubbed my back saying "it's okay everything will be alright"

Driving home Namjoon tried to keep the conversation positive he tried so hard to not meantion Yoongi or wherever he drove off to, this irritated me I wanted to know what he was doing because if he'd showed up with another bullet in him. I wouldn't be the one helping him this time. After noticing of how much attention I gave into his ted talk Namjoon finally switched topics.

"I know you're mad and curious at what happened and why it did but believe me Yoongi had a reason for this" He spoke while keeping his hands firmly on the steering wheel. "No he didn't have any sort of reason he's just a horrible person" I pouted looking out at the pretty view of the same green fields.

"He is trying to protect you and prepare you for what about to come in the near future"

"I don't need his protection I'm fine on my own" Snapping at him I noticed the further this conversation went the more it sounded like a mom and daughter fight.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, Yoongi is a very caring man he did so many great things for everyone in the company" The veins on Joons neck popped as he licked his lips. My ranting stopped and I waited for explanation.

"He took Jungkook in when he was just a child and raised him to what he is today, Taehyung was also saved by him, that boy did so much that the whole police squad is still out looking for him I heard he choked his whole family to death with a simple TV cable" He continued which made me now question everyone in the whole household. I'm living amongst sereal killers in disguise, great.

"And you, what did he do to you Joon?" I asked quietly preparing myself for the worst scenario. "Me? Well he gave me freedom"

"Freedom, what do you mean?"

The car stopped and we once again faced the expensive white walls of the house. "We'll continue later I have to go for now, stay safe Y/N" With that I was left by myself again.

Just me and an isolated luxurious box.

—————————————-
ᴀ/ɴ
ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ɢᴜʏs!
ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀs ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜɪᴛ 400 ᴠɪᴇᴡs !!

ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs

sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

Bye bye ~