16.

the past

Jk POV:
I don't remember my parents don't even know who they worked as or how they looked, what they liked and what they didn't. The mention of a normal family was a foreign topic to me an equation I didn't know how to solve. While others at school showed off their perfect mums and dads I stayed in the corner observing and imagining how it is to be in their place.

I was the unwanted child and everything not needed is thrown out. I've managed to survive the first years of my life, learning how to hate my existence from early age if it wasn't for luck I don't know were I would've been this moment. This luck, it wasn't an ordinary thing this luck had a name Min Yoongi.

Being a child of a rich family he found me on his way from private school, a short boy all rugged up and dirty next to the absolute opposite looking down at his small figure. He was no more than ten years old. After seeing me for the first time, his cold glance seemed to have softened and I was asked to follow him. Of course I was puzzled but he didn't seem like someone to try and sell my organs on the black market he looked like someone I could trust.

Later I found out he also lived with no parents all that there was for him is a mansion and dozen of servant. I guess he felt lonely too soon enough he became something I always wanted, an older brother. He cared for me like no one else did before.

Years flew by Yoongi started his own company bringing along all others with him. Namjoon son of the most richest family in Seoul. He was meant to follow his fathers steps but it wasn't something he wanted so Yoongi gave him his freedom. He started being Yoongi's left hand, a second one in charge.

Then Jin and Hoseok two of them went to the same school and also decided to join our little group. Soon after that all of the servants were kicked out due to us not needing them anymore. Jin had became our "mom". He did everything from laundry to weaponry.

As for Hoseok he joined for fun. Being a fan of first shooter games he wanted to try the real deal which made him the best sniper in the area.

Also over to his overprotective personality Yoongi and him made a deal that whenever each one goes anywhere, they'll stay in contact by using earpieces. So if one was in danger the other one would always know.

For the last one I don't even remember when or how he appeared but he just did. Like a rabbit out of a magicians hat, Jimin popped out with his simple laptop and love for sexualizing every single thing on the planet.

Everyone played some sort of role but me. I felt left out whenever I was told to stay home as others went out on their "meetings". Yes I also am the youngest but I could kill too I'm tough enough for it but hyungs only laughed when I said so, I was the odd one out.

It wasn't until one night when Yoongi brought another boy in the house. He was panting hard, his sharp features covered in blood which wasn't his own. His name was Taehyung

Dark haired, tall, handsome boy with skin as smooth as dolls there wasn't a single flaw on his face he looked inhuman.

I didn't know what it was at the time but I couldn't leave my eyes off him. Simply  being mesmerized by this human.

Days went on and I've learned who Taehyung was but that didn't scare me in my eyes he still stayed the same. Others told me to stay away from him, to not talk to him but my soul wanted a taste of danger.

Weeks passed and countless times I've tried approaching him but every time my nerves got in the best of me forming a lump in my throat and making myself look like an utter idiot. Soon enough Yoongi coped onto my secret crush.

"Don't play with fire Jungkook you don't know who he really is" He warned me while scanning through his documents. It hurt knowing the only person that could've understood my situation saying that.
"hyung I need this I feel like I love him" With determination in my eyes I begged him to help me i needed someone to guide me.

"No, You're just a kid you don't know what love is"

"Do you even know what love is" His eyes shot up as in sending daggers into me. "Get out" he barked and it was enough.

I stormed out of the room letting the tears fall burning my skin. I bumped into someone not even noticing who it was.

Not looking up I quickly got up and ran to my room but the persons wrist tightly wrapped around mine. Shit shit shit shit.

"Hey why are you crying?" That deep voice asked sending shivers down my body. I didn't make eye contact with him, I simply couldn't. My head was spinning just from the thought of his hand on mine.

Breathing out deeply he tugged in my sleeve. " come with me" and what was I suppose to do say no? Of course I followed him taking small footsteps to wherever he led me.

We ended up in the basement of which I didn't even know about. " I would take you outside for a walk to calm yourself but there's still police after my ass" He laughed out showing his box smile which made me melt like chocolate on a sunny day.

"I-it's f-fine" I managed to squeeze out of myself. My cheeks felt on fire it was hard to breathe. Smiling even more Taehyung loosened his grip " calm down I'm not going to kill you, not yet anyway " he winked but god I didn't even know if I just got scared or arroused. I'm in love with a psychopath and there's no going back.

"Hah you're cute when you're scared don't worry I'm just joking I wouldn't kill someone I like" It felt like my mind was playing tricks on me oh my god he called me cute, wait did he? What do you mean someone i like? Oh no he likes me Aaahh

My tongue couldn't even form a word everything twisted up and I felt dizzy. All I could do was to make a move right? it was now or never. Jumping up to his height I hungrily attacked his lips which started an intense make-out session leading me to wake up the next morning sore and happy in his bed.

For the first time I felt complete. 

___________
ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs !

sᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴏɴɢʟᴇs ᴀs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴋᴏᴏᴋs ᴘᴀsᴛ ɪs ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏᴋᴀʏ 😥

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ

ᴡᴏᴏʜᴏᴏᴏ