7.

The gun

I was pulled inside Yoongi's car. As far as I knew we were heading back to the household.
"Explain everything to me, I have a right to know what I got myself into" I stated lowering my gaze at the man next to me.

His gaze didn't leave the road as one of his hands rested on the steering wheel. Yoongi pulled a smug smirk and spoke up.

"As you already guessed our organization isn't quite a normal one we have enemies , a lot of them actually and it's our job to get rid of all the scum that comes in our way"

I looked out the window trying to process everything. "So your company is a cover up for mafia and I'm guessing you're the leader of all this mess"

 "So your company is a cover up for mafia and I'm guessing you're the leader of all this mess"

" that's right"

"But how did you find about my past" I turned to him still not understanding how this was possible I got rid of every single trace of it. I thought my stained hands finally cleared but I was wrong and the biggest mystery was how did this information leak.

"Well Jimin is a great hacker there's nothing that he can't find and in your situation he had everything in under ten minutes" Jimin what? He can do more than just flirt?

The car stopped and we were in the front yard of the mansion. All lights were dimmed and I still had so much to ask but Yoongi signaled me to get out.

This time we didn't enter the front door instead Yoongi led me to the small shed in the backyard. As we entered my mouth flew open it wasn't just an ordinary shed it was a storage filled with all kinds of ammunition.

Behind all the shelves of it stood a happy Jin. He was cleaning knifes covered in blood while quietly humming some tunes the whole seen looked absurd in my eyes.
As his sight focused on Yoongi and me behind him, his smile dropped.

"Min Yoongi what did I tell you about keeping everything about us a secret for Y/N the little one is not ready for things like this" he looked at me in sympathy as his hands now rested on his hips scolding the younger boy.

"It wasn't my fault she barged into my office at the wrong time and she was going to find out sooner or later anyway" Yoongi just shrugged Jin's disappointment off and started examining the weapons hanging on the walls before him.

" When will you finally learn to lock your door anyway what brings you here at this hour?" Letting out an exaggerated sigh Jin dropped the knifes and looked at the man with a questioning expression.

"She needs something to be prepared if someone attacked you're the only person who knows what's best for who also I need you to fix my earpiece Hoseok is getting irritated at me over it" He answered as his long fingers glided against the metal box of bullets.

"Seriously?! This is the fifth pair this month I don't have all day for you I do everything in this house, if you're so careless to look after it can't you just not have it in?" Jin's voice raised as he went over to grab Yoongi by the collar, turning him around so they faced each other.

"Because his my body guard and has the right to know if I'm in danger or not I thought you would've figured that out" Yoongi muttered in response wrapping his hand around Jin's grip.

Roughly Jin let's go of him and seemed to have calmed down.

"I'll have it done in few days and this is the last one break it again and I'll make you do it yourself" he warned the boy but he just blurted out a quiet groan

"Sorry for interrupting your small argument but what do you mean if someone attacked I'm not getting involved with any of this mafia business so I wouldn't need such thing" I finally spoke up in an unpleased tone. Making Yoongi look at me with a cold stare.

"Too late for you to say that you already got yourself in that mafia business, my roof my rules" rolling his eyes, he mocked my tone.
"But-"

"No buts just shut up and do as your told" he cut me off
and left the shed slamming the doors after him. Jin looked at me and once again let out a sigh.

"He's stubborn but believe me what his saying is right as long as you're with us you will always be in danger" Leaving the place where he was standing. Jin started looking through the shelves picking out what weapon will suit me better.

"Anything you see here that you might like?" He glanced over at me and my eyes started exploring the different sorts of guns and daggers. Everything was neatly arranged and almost sparkled at the amount of cleanliness.

Everything here looked to big and complicated for my liking I needed something that I was able to hide in a bag of under my skirt. After finding what I want I spoke up.

"Hmm this ones" I pointed at the pair of simple small guns which were designed with gold patterns and had initials M.Y. on them.

Picking them up from the top shelf Jin walked over to me "these? They are the very first guns I made for Yoongi seems like you two have a similar taste" he teased me knowing that my cheeks will automatically redden at this statement I tried to shake it off and took them from his hands. Looking at them in better detail. Jin really made this? everything is so precise and beautifully detailed, he really is talented.

"They look amazing you're hands are made of gold Jinnie I've never seen something so gorgeous " I was stunned by this and the desire to try them sparked up in my head.

"You've seen my face it's way more gorgeous than that sweetheart but thanks, I'll go find bullets that'll suit this model" winking he left once again rummaging through hundreds of boxes filled with bullets. After finding the right ones. I handed him the weapons and he loaded each one up.

"Use it with care, treat them like your children" he said giving them back with some extra bullets to me. Maybe it wasn't the worst idea after all, safety is important especially right now.

I smiled at Jin and happily thanked him for everything.