When you get attacked again by Aswang and he takes care of him

Nick Burkhardt

You are getting ready for bed and Nick was going to stay close to you and you were glad he would. Nick puts his hand on your stomach and you cuddle into Nick. Nick says "I will keep you safe and our baby." You say "I know you would." You and Nick lay down together and cuddle together and you both start going to sleep. You feel something in your stomach again and you wake up and you see your stomach bleeding again. You scream and Nick wakes up and sees what's happening and pulls the tongue out of you stomach. Nick grabs his knife and stabs the Aswang and knocks him down and kills it. You hold your stomach and you try to stop the bleeding. Nick runs over to you and puts his knife down. Nick pulls out his phone and calls the hospital. Nick says "Don't worry i got you." You say "Thank you." Your eyes start to get heavy and soon everything goes black. 

Monroe

You are getting ready for bed and Monroe was going to stay close to you and you were glad he would. Monroe puts his hand on your stomach and you cuddle into Monroe. Monroe says "I will keep you safe and our baby." You say "I know you would." You and Monroe lay down together and cuddle together and you both start going to sleep. You feel something in your stomach again and you wake up and you see your stomach bleeding again. You scream and Monroe wakes up and sees what's happening and pulls the tongue out of you stomach. Monroe grabs his knife and stabs the Aswang and knocks him down and kills it. You hold your stomach and you try to stop the bleeding. Monroe runs over to you and puts his knife down. Monroe pulls out his phone and calls the hospital. Monroe says "Don't worry i got you." You say "Thank you." Your eyes start getting heavy and soon everything goes black.

Hank Griffin

You are getting ready for bed and Hank was going to stay close to you and you were glad he would. Hank puts his hand on your stomach and you cuddle into Hank. Hank says "I will keep you safe and our baby." You say "I know you would." You and Hank lay down together and cuddle together and you both start going to sleep. You feel something in your stomach again and you wake up and you see your stomach bleeding again. You scream and Hank wakes up and sees what's happening and pulls the tongue out of you stomach. Hank grabs his knife and stabs the Aswang and knocks him down and kills it. You hold your stomach and you try to stop the bleeding. Hank runs over to you and puts his knife down. Hank pulls out his phone and calls the hospital. Hank says "Don't worry i got you." You say "Thank you." Your eyes start getting heavy and soon everything goes black.