When you meet his family

Nick Burkhardt

It has been a month since you and Nick started dating. You are at Nick's house and you and Nick are talking to each other. You hear a knock on the door and Nick gets up and goes to answer the door. You are sitting on the couch waiting for Nick to come back. Nick walks into the living room with somebody. Nick says "Hey (Y/N) This is my mom Kelly. Mom this my girlfriend (Y/N)" Kelly takes of her hood. You say "Nice to meet you Kelly." Kelly says "Nice to meet you too (Y/N) I'm glad my son has someone." Nick comes next to you and pulls you into a side hug and says "Mom you are the only one we told that we are dating." You say "Nick is she a Grimm like you?" Nick says "Yes." You say "Should i show her what i am?" Nick says "Yes you should and mom please freak out of what she is please." Kelly says "I won't son." You turn into a blutbaden and look at Kelly. Kelly says "You are dating a Blutbaden that's ok son if you feel this way about her it's fine." Nick says "Yeah i love her and she loves me." You turn back into your normal self. You, Nick, and Kelly were talking for a while until you had to go.

Monroe

It has been a month since you and Monroe started dating and today you are meeting Monroe's parents. You say "Monroe what if they woge and they find out i'm a Grimm they are going to kill me." Monroe grabs your face and makes you face him and says "We will figure it ok if they do you have to show your Blutbaden side." You say "Man i love you Monroe." Monroe says "I love you too." Monroe takes his hands of your face. You hear a knock on the door and Monroe goes and opens the door. Monroe says "Hey mom and dad i'm glad you are here." Alice and Bart walk in the house and Monroe closes the door behind them. Alice sees you and says "Monroe is this your girlfriend?" Monroe says "Yes this my girlfriend (Y/N) this is my mom and dad Alice and Bart." You say "Nice to meet you Alice and Bart." Alice and Bart says "Nice to meet you too." Alice hugs you and you hug back. Alice pulls away from the hug with a frown. You were very confused why. Bart hugs you and you hug back and then Bart backs away growling. Alice and Bart turn into a Blutbaden. Bart looks into your eyes and says "A Grimm." You say "I'm not only a Grimm." Alice and Bart says "What else are you?" You turn into a Blutbaden and say "I'm a Grimm/Blutbaden i don't know how but i have been like this my whole life." Alice and Bart turn back into their normal selves and says "I'm sorry we didn't even know you were one of us." You turn into your normal self and start crying and say "It's ok you didn't know." Monroe comes over to you and hugs you and you hug him back. Monroe says "Please calm down sweetheart." You say "I will try to calm down Monroe." You, Monroe, Alice, and Bart continue talking until you had to go home.

Hank Griffin

You have been dating Hank for a month and you wanted to meet his parents and he said they are coming right now. You hear a knock on the door and Hank opens the door and says "Hey Mom and Dad come in." His mom and dad walk in and sees you and says "Hank is this your girlfriend?" Hank walks over to you and puts a arm around you and says "Yes it is my girlfriend." You put your head on his shoulder and say "We have been dating for a month Mr. and Mrs. Griffin." They say "Ok i'm so glad for Hank and you and we hope you stay like this." You and Hank say "We hope so too." You, Hank, and his parents talk to each other until you had to go home.