When you decide that you want to keep your powers

Nick Burkhardt

You wake up and see everyone talking about something but you don't know what. You say "Nick." Nick looks at you and smiles and runs over to you and hugs you and you hug him back. Nick says "Babe." You kiss Nick's cheek and hug him tighter. Rosalee, Wu, Hank, Monroe, and Trubel look at you and Nick and smile. Monroe walks over to you and puts his hand on your shoulder and says "I'm glad you are ok sis." You say "I'm glad too." Rosalee says "(Y/N) you should keep the powers so you can keep us safe from Juliette and don't worry Nick won't lose his powers from this." You say "Ok." Nick, Wu, Hank, Rosalee, Monroe, and Trubel eyes widened and says "You want to keep your powers?" You say "Yes i want to keep my powers because i want to keep you safe." You feel weak again and you fall back and everything goes black again.

Monroe

You wake up and see everyone talking about something but you don't know what. You say "Monroe." Monroe looks at you and smiles and runs over to you and hugs you and you hug him back. Monroe says "Babe." You kiss Monroe's cheek and hug him tighter. Rosalee, Wu, Hank, Nick, and Trubel look at you and Monroe and smile. Nick walks over to you and puts his hand on your shoulder and says "I'm glad you are ok sis." You say "I'm glad too." Rosalee says "(Y/N) you should keep the powers so you can keep us safe from Juliette and don't worry you won't lose your Grimm powers." You say "Ok." Nick, Wu, Hank, Rosalee, Monroe, and Trubel eyes widened and says "You want to keep your powers?" You say "Yes i want to keep my powers because i want to keep you safe." You feel weak again and you fall back and everything goes black again.

Hank Griffin

You wake up and see everyone talking about something but you don't know what. You say "Hank." Hank looks at you and smiles and runs over to you and hugs you and you hug him back. Hank says "Babe." You kiss Hank's cheek and hug him tighter. Rosalee, Wu, Monroe, Nick, and Trubel look at you and Hank and smile. Nick walks over to you and puts his hand on your shoulder and says "I'm glad you are ok sis." You say "I'm glad too." Rosalee says "(Y/N) you should keep the powers so you can keep us safe from Juliette and don't worry you won't lose your grimm powers even Hank won't lose his powers." You say "Ok." Nick, Wu, Hank, Rosalee, Monroe, and Trubel eyes widened and says "You want to keep your powers?" You say "Yes i want to keep my powers because i want to keep you safe." You feel weak again and you fall back and everything goes black again.