When you spend time with him

Nick Burkhardt

You are at home because you had a day off today. Nick is at work for another hour because there is another case that is taking longer than expected. You are watching tv and laying on the couch. You didn't hear the door and open at the time. Nick says "Babe i'm home." You smile and stay at where you are at. Nick comes into the living room and sees you laying down on the couch. Nick comes next to you and moves your head and sits down and puts your head on his lap. You look up at Nick and sit up and kiss him and Nick kisses you back. Nick puts you on his lap and continues kissing you. You deepen the kiss and pull Nick closer and wrap your arms around his neck. Nick wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer. You and Nick start making out. Nick shoots his tongue in your mouth which made you gasp and moan. 30 minutes later, You and Nick pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much." You get off his lap and lay down next to Nick and you put your head on his shoulder and Nick puts his arm around you. You both close your eyes because both of you are tired and you and Nick soon fall asleep.

Monroe

You are at home watching tv and laying down on the couch. Monroe is helping Nick with a case and he won't be back for a while. You didn't hear the door open and close at the time. Monroe walks onto the living room and sees you laying on the couch. Monroe comes next to you and moves your head and sits down and puts your head on his lap. You look up at Monroe and sit up and kiss him and Monroe kisses you back. Monroe puts you on his lap and continues kissing you. You deepen the kiss and pull Monroe closer and wraps your arms around his neck. Monroe wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer. You and Monroe start making out. Monro shoots his tongue on your mouth which made you gasp and moan. 30 minutes later, You and Monroe pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much." You get off his lap and lay down next to Monroe and you put your on his shoulder and Monroe puts his arm around you. You both close your eyes because both of you are tired and you and Monroe soon fall asleep.

Hank Griffin

You are at home because you had a day off today. Hank is at work for another hour because there is another case that is taking longer than expected. You are watching tv and laying on the couch. You didn't hear the door and open at the time. Hank says "Babe i'm home." You smile and stay at where you are at. Hank comes into the living room and sees you laying down on the couch. Hank comes next to you and moves your head and sits down and puts your head on his lap. You look up at Hank and sit up and kiss him and Hank kisses you back. Hank puts you on his lap and continues kissing you. You deepen the kiss and pull Hank closer and wrap your arms around his neck. Hank wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer. You and Hank start Making out. Hank shoots his tongue in your mouth which made you gasp and moan. 30 minutes later, You and Hank pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much." You get off his lap and lay down next to Hank and you put your head on his shoulder and Hank puts his arm around you. You both close your eyes because both of you are tired and you and Hank soon fall asleep.