When you get into a accident

Nick Burkhardt

You are on your way to work and your driving to work today. As you stopped the car at the police station and another car crashed into your car and you hit you head on the wheel and you legs were broken and your left arm broke. You looked around for your phone and you found it and grab it and call Nick. Nick picks up ands say "Hello?" You say "Nick i need help." Nick say "(Y/N) what's wrong?" You say "Nick i'm got into a crash." Nick says "Oh god where are you?" You say "I'm in front of the police station." Nick says "Stay on the phone with me i'm coming outside." You say "Hurry i won't be able to stay up much longer." Nick runs outside and sees the car and says "I'm outside and Hank called a ambulance." You say "Ok." Nick comes to the driver's side and sees you and hangs up the phone and says "Oh my god babe you are really hurt." You say "I know but i can't feel my legs or my left arm i think they are broken." Nick says "Hang in there (Y/N)." The ambulance arrives 5 minutes later and they take the gurney and opens the car door. 2 paramedics grab you out of the car and put you on a gurney and they start taking you to the ambulance. You needed Nick with you and you started to freak out and say "I need Nick to come with me please i can't go anywhere without him please." Paramedic says "Is this him?" He pointed at Nick and you nodded. Paramedic says "Alright he can come with us." You get into the ambulance and Nick gets on sits right next to you. You say "I'm so glad your with me Nick." Nick says "I'm glad too babe." Everything started to get blurry and you start closing your eyes. Nick says "Hey stay with me." You start to open your eyes and close them again and then soon you blackout.

Monroe

You are driving to Monroe's and you wanted to spend time with him today. You parked out of the house then another slammed against your car. You had broken legs and left arm. You look to see Monroe in his house and you honked the horn. Monroe look at where the honking was coming from and he sees you trapped in the car. Monroe grabbed his phone and ran outside to you and says "Babe are you ok?" You say "No my left arm is broken and both of my legs." Monroe calls 911 and after a while he hangs up the phone and says "The ambulance is coming hang in there babe." You say "Ok." 10 minutes later, the ambulance arrives and paramedics go out of the ambulance and got out the gurney. They open the car door and grab you out of the car and put on the gurney and start taking you to the ambulance. You need Monroe with you and you started to freak out and say "I need Monroe with me please i can't go anywhere without him please." Paramedic says "Is this him?" He pointed to Monroe and you nodded. Paramedic says "Alright he can come with us." You get onto the ambulance and Monroe gets on sits right next to you. You say "I'm so glad your with me Monroe." Monroe says "I'm glad too babe." Everything started to get blurry and you start closing your eyes. Monroe says "Hey stay with me." You start to open your eyes and close them again and then soon you blackout.

Hank Griffin

You are driving to Hank's house and you wanted to hang out today. You parked the car in front of Hank's house then a car smashes against your car. You have a broken left arm and both legs. You look at the window and you see Hank and you honk the horn. Hank looks outside and sees you inside the car. Hank grabs his phone and runs to the drivers side of the car to get to you. Hank says "Are you ok babe?" You say "No my left arm and both of my legs are broken." Hank calls 911 and he hangs up the phone and says "The ambulance is on it's way hang in there babe." You say "I will Hank i won't leave you." 10 minutes later, the ambulance arrives and paramedics go out of the ambulance and got out a gurney. They open the car door and grab you out of the car and put on the gurney and start taking you to the ambulance. You need Hank with you and you started to freak out and say "I need Hank with me please i can't go anywhere without him please." Paramedic says "Is this him?" He pointed to Hank and you nodded. Paramedic says "Alright he can come with us." You get onto the ambulance and Hank gets on sits right next to you. You say "I'm so glad your with me Hank." Hank says "I'm glad too babe." Everything started to get blurry and you start closing your eyes. Hank says "Hey stay with me." You start to open your eyes and close them again and then soon you blackout.