When you get your memory back

Nick Burkhardt

You're at the spice shop with Nick, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu. Your head started to hurt and you hold your head with both of your hands. Nick, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu look at you and see you screaming. You then fall to the ground and still screaming. You then see memories of Nick flowing through your mind. You stop screaming and sit up and look at Nick, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu. You say "N-Nick i remember everything." Nick smiles at you and walks over to you and hugs you and you hug him back. Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu smile and start tearing up because of the reunion. You say "I missed you Nick." Nick says "I missed you too." You and Nick stay like this for a while till you had to go home.

Monroe

You're at the spice shop with Monroe, Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu. Your head started to hurt and you hold your head with both of your hands. Monroe, Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu look at you and see you screaming. You then fall to the ground and still screaming. You then see memories of Monroe flowing through your mind. You stop screaming and sit up and look at Monroe, Nick, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu. You say "M-Monroe i remember everything." Monroe smiles at you and walks over to you and hugs you and you hug him back. Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu smile and start tearing up because of the reunion. You say "I missed you Monroe." Monroe says "I missed you too." You and Monroe stay like this for a while till you had to go home.

Hank Griffin

You're at the spice shop with Hank, Monroe, Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, and Wu. Your head started to hurt and you hold your head with both of your hands. Hank, Monroe, Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, and Wu look at you and see you screaming. You then fall to the ground and still screaming. You then sees memories of Hank flowing through your mind. You stop screaming and sit up and look at Hank. Monroe, Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, and Wu. You say "H-Hank i remember everything." Hank smiles at you and walks over to you and hugs you and you hug him back. Monroe, Nick, Rosalee, Trubel, and Wu smile and start tearing up because of the reunion. You say "I missed you Hank." Hank says "I missed you too." You and Hank stay like this for a while till you had to go home.