When you realize you like him

Nick Burkhardt

You are working on a case and you were working on it alone. Nick looks at you and says "Hey (Y/N)." You look up and look at Nick and say "Yes Nick?" Nick says "I wanted to say i'm glad that you got to work here." You feel your face heat up and feel your stomach flutter and you say "T-thank you Nick i-i'm glad t-too." Nick says "Your welcome (Y/N)." You knew you might have a crush on Nick but you are not sure. You say "Hey Nick i'm going to visit my brother ok?" Nick says "Yeah you can go see him (Y/N)." You smiled at Nick and Nick smiled at you back. You grab your jacket and walk out of the police station. You run over to your brother's house and you knock on the door. Monroe opens the door and says "Hey sis what's up?" You say "Can i come in?" Monroe says "Yeah sure sis." You walk into the house and Monroe closes the door behind you. Monroe says "So what's up sis?" You say "When i was at work i was talking to Nick and after he said something to me. My cheeks heated up and felt my stomach flutter." Monroe says "Sis you have a crush on Nick." You say "I just weird for a blutbaden to have feelings for someone." Monroe says "I know but it's going to be hard at first ok." You say "I know thanks for helping me Monroe." Monroe says "Anytime sis." You open the door and you walk out and close the door behind you. You walk to the police station and you walk in and got back to your desk and sit down in your chair. Nick sees you and says "Hey (Y/N) how was it seeing your brother?" You say "It's was ok but i found what was going on with me." Nick says "That's good." You started working on cases and you kept thinking about you having a crush on Nick while working.

Monroe

You are at Monroe's house and your sitting on the couch talking to Monroe. You looked at him and you felt your cheeks heat up and your stomach flutter. You might have a crush on Monroe but you are not sure. You say "Hey Monroe i'm going to go visit my brother ok?" Monroe says "Ok i will see you later (Y/N)." You say "See ya Monroe." You open the door and walks out and closes the door. You walk over to Nick's house and you knock on the door. Nick opens the door and says "What's up sis?" You say "Can i come inside i have to talk to you?" Nick says "Yeah come in sis." You walk into the house and Nick closes the door behind you. Nick says "What's up sis?" You say "I just was talking to Monroe and i looked at him and i feel my cheeks heat up and my stomach flutter." Nick says "You have a crush on Monroe sis." You say "It's weird for you know me being a Grimm/Blutbaden you know." Nick says "I know sis it is hard for you because i'm a Grimm." You say "Thanks for helping me out Nick." Nick says "No problem sis i will always help you." You open the door and walk out of the house and close the door behind you. You walk to your house and walk inside your house. You started thinking about you having a crush on Monroe.

Hank Griffin

You are working at the police station and you working with your brother and Hank. You look at Hank and you feel your cheeks heat up and your stomach flutter. You knew you might have a crush on Hank but you are not sure. You say "Hey Nick can i talk to you in the hallway please?" Nick says "Yeah of course sis." You and Nick walk into the hallway and find someone Hank would not hear. Nick says "So what's up sis?" You say "I just looked at Hank and my cheeks and my stomach flutter." Nick says "Sis you have a crush on Hank." You say "I just to have feelings for someone and your a Grimm." Nick says "I know i have the same problem and i'm a Grimm too sis." You say "Thank you for helping me out with this Nick." Nick says "No problem sis." You and Nick walk back to your desks and Hank was still there. You started to work on cases and you kept thinking about you having a crush on Hank.