When you move in with him

(You have been dating for 7 months.)

Nick Burkhardt

You are at the police station with Nick, Hank, and Wu. You were holding Nick's hand under the desk so Wu doesn't know. You look at Nick and Nick looks at you and you both smile. Wu sees what's going on and says "What is going on with you guys?" You and Nick look at Wu and you both raised your hands that you both were holding. Wu says "So you are dating?" You and Nick says "Yes we are for 7 months we were dating before everyone found out." Nick says "Hey babe can we talk in private for a minute?" You say "Yeah babe." You and Nick go into the hallway. You say "So what's up babe?" Nick says "I wanted to ask if you wanted to move in with me." You say "Yes i would love to move in with you." Nick kisses you and you kiss Nick back. 5 minutes later, You and Nick pull away from the kiss. Nick says "Why don't you go home and pack your stuff and then come back to work." You say "It's a good idea i will right now I love you Nick." Nick says "I love you too babe." You go to your desk and grab your jacket. Hank and Wu asks "How come you are leaving right now?" You say "I'm leaving to go pack my stuff right now see ya." You walk out of the police station and get into your new car and drive to your house. You arrive at your house and you walk inside and start packing your stuff. 30 minutes later, You finished packing your stuff. You walk out to your car and open the trunk and put your stuff in the trunk. 5 minutes later, You finished putting your stuff in your car and you get into your car and drive to the police station. You arrive at the police station and you get out of the car and walk into the police station. You walk to your desk and see Nick and Hank working on a case. You sit down at your desk and you say "Hey Nick I'm back." Nick looks at you and says "That's good. Did you get your stuff packed?" You say "Yes I did pack my stuff and it's all in my car." Nick says "Ok we can go to my house after work." You say "Ok."

It was now night time ane you were a little tired. Hank already left so it was only you and Nick at police station. You say "Hey Nick are you ready to head home?" Nick says "Yeah we should get home." You and Nick grab your jackets and put them on and walk outside the police station and walk out to your car. Nick gets into the drivers seat and you get into the passenger seat. Nick starts driving to his house and he holds your hand and you hold his hand. 30 minutes later, You and Nick arrive at the house and you and Nick get out of the car. Nick brings all your stuff into the house and you walk in and close the door. You start unpacking your stuff and putting it away. 30 minutes later, you finish unpacking your stuff and putting it away. You feel arms wrap around your waist and you turned and you see Nick and you wrap your arms around his neck. Nick says "You look so beautiful babe." You say "Thank you. You look handsome yourself babe." Nick kisses you and You kiss Nick back. 30 minutes later, you and Nick pull away from the kiss. You say "Let's get to sleep we have a long day tomorrow." Nick says "Ok go get ready for bed. Man i love you so much." You say "I love you too." You go into you and Nick's room and get ready for bed. You lay down in bed and you see Nick walk into the room and he was ready for bed. You say "Hey babe you ready for bed?" Nick says "Yeah." You close your eyes and you feel the bed go down and Nick puts his arms around you and turns you around to make you face him. You snuggle into his chest and Nick snuggles into you. You and Nick soon fall asleep.

Monroe

You are at your house and you were watching tv at the time. You hear a knock on the door and you stand up and walk to the door and open the door and you see Monroe. You say "Hey Monroe what's up?" Monroe says "Hey i wanted to ask if you wanted to move in with me." You hug Monroe and say "Yes i would love to move in with you and do you mind helping me pack i have a lot to pack." Monroe says "Yes i can help you pack." You pull away from the hug. Monroe walks into your house and you close the door. Soon you and Monroe start packing your stuff and it took a while. 30 minutes later, you and Monroe finished packing your stuff. Monroe says "I will take your stuff to the car ok?" You say "Ok." 10 minutes later, Monroe packed your stuff in your car and says "We can go now." You say "Ok." You and Monroe walk out of the house and you get into the passenger seat and Monroe gets into the drivers seat and starts driving to his house. 10 minutes later, You and Monroe arrive at his house. Monroe brings your stuff into his house. You start unpacking your stuff and putting it away. 30 minutes later, you finished unpacking your stuff. You feel arms wrap around your waist and you turn around and see Monroe and you put your arms around his neck. Monroe says "You are so beautiful babe." You say "You look handsome yourself." Monroe kisses you and you kiss Monroe back. 30 minutes later, You and Monroe pull away from the kiss and say "I love you so much." Monroe says "So how about we get ready for bed so we can get to sleep." You peck his lips and say "Ok." You and Monroe pull away from each other. You walk into your and Monroe's room and get ready for bed. You lay down on the bed and wait for Monroe. Monroe walks into the room and he was already ready for bed. Monroe lays down in the bed and turns you around so you can face and you snuggle into him and Monroe snuggles into you. You and Monroe close your eyes and soon you both fall asleep.

Hank Griffin

You are at your house and laying down on your couch and resting. You hear a knock on your door. You sit up and stand up and walk over to your door and open the door to see Hank. You say "Hey babe what's up?" Hank says "I wanted to ask if you wanted to move with me." You hug Hank and say "I love to move in with you Hank and can you help me pack." Hank says "Yes i will help pack babe." You pull away from the hug. Hank walks into your house and you close the door. You and Hank start packing your stuff and you knew it would take a while. 30 minutes later, You and Hank finished packing your stuff and Hank puts your stuff in the car. Hank says "You ready to go?" You say "Yeah i'm ready to go." You and Hank walkout of the house and you get into the passenger seat and Hank gets into the drivers seat and starts driving to his house. 10 minutes later, you and Hank arrive at his house and Hank brings in all of your stuff. You start unpacking your stuff and putting stuff away. 30 minutes later, you finished unpacking your stuff. You walk to your and Hank's room and get ready for bed. You lay down in bed and wait for Hank. Hank walks into the room and is ready for bed. Hank lays down and turns you over to face him and kisses you and you kiss him back. 30 minutes later, you and Hank pull away from the kiss and snuggle into each other and closes your eyes. You and Hank soon fall asleep.