When he proposes to you

Nick Burkhardt

Today is your birthday and you were having a birthday party with Hank, Nick, Wu, Rosalee, Trubel, and Monroe. You really were happy to spend time with everybody for your birthday. You were glad you got to spend your birthday with Nick for the first time. Nick says "Babe can you come upstairs please?" You say "Yeah." You walk upstairs and you see Nick and you walk to him and say "Hey babe what's up?" Nick says "There is something i want to ask you." You say "What is it?" Nick kneels down on one knee and says "(Y/N) ever since i meet you. I thought we were going to be best friends but we became more than friends. I loved you so much since i found i had a crush on you. I don't want to lose you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you." Nick pulls out a box and opens the box and it had a beautiful ring in it.

" Nick pulls out a box and opens the box and it had a beautiful ring in it

You put your hands over your mouth and start crying. Nick says "(Y/N) will you marry me?" You say "Yes!" Nick stands up and takes the ring out of the box and puts it on your ring finger. You kiss Nick and Nick kisses you back. You and Nick kiss for a few minutes and soon you both pull away from the kiss. Nick says "Let's go tell everyone." You say "Ok." You and Nick hold each other's hands and walk downstairs. You and Nick walk into the room where Monroe, Hank, Wu, Trubel, and Rosalee. You and Nick say "Guys we have a announcement to make." Monroe, Hank, Wu, Trubel, and Rosalee look at you and Nick and says "What's do you guys want to tell us?" You raise your hand that has the ring and you and Nick say "We are engaged." Rosalee and Trubel comes over to you and hugs you and you let go of Nick's hand and hug Rosalee and Trubel back. Rosalee and Trubel says "Congratulations (Y/N)." You say "Thanks Rosalee and Trubel." You were so happy that you and Nick are going to get married and you couldn't wait to spend rest your life with Nick. It was the best birthday you ever had.

Monroe

You, Rosalee, Hank, Wu, Nick, Monroe, and Trubel are at a baseball game. You were spending time with everyone for today. You have been looking Monroe because he wasn't here for a little while by yourself. You hear the announcer says "Alright let's pause the game for a minute because we have something going on." You sigh because you wanted to be with Monroe. The announcer says "Can we have (Y/N) Burkhardt come down to the field please?" You were shocked because they said your name. Nick says "Sis go." You stand up from your seat and you walk down and walk to the field and now you were on the field. The announcer says "Now will Monroe walk out to the field." You see Monroe walk out of the baseball players spot and walks over to you. The announcer says "Now he would like to ask you something very important." Monroe kneels down on one knee and pulls out a box from his pocket. Monroe says "(Y/N) ever since we meet i knew you were alone that day i saw you. I don't want to lose you and i want to be in the rest of your life. All i have to ask is one thing." Monroe opens the box and has a beautiful ring.

You put your hands over your mouth and start crying

You put your hands over your mouth and start crying. Monroe says "(Y/N) will you marry me?" You say "Yes!" Monroe stands up and takes the ring out of the box and puts the ring on your ring finger. You hug Monroe tight and Monroe hugs you tight. Everyone in the crowd was cheering for you both even your brother and friends. You say "I love you so much Monroe." Monroe says "I love you too." You say "Monroe i can't wait till we get together." Monroe says "Me either." It was the best day of your life and you couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with Monroe. 

Hank Griffin

You, Hank, Nick, Monroe, Rosalee, Wu, and Trubel are at a football game. You were spending with everyone for today. You were looking for Hank because you wanted to spend time with him the most. You hear the announcer say "We will need to pause the game because we something important that is going to happen." You sighed because you wanted to spend time with Hank. The announcer says "Can we have (Y/N) Burkhardt come down to the field?" You were shocked because they said your name. Nick says "Go sis." You stand up and walk down the steps and walk onto the field. The announcer says "Can Hank Griffin come to the field please?" You see Hank coming out and walking over to you. The announcer says "There is something very important he wants to ask." Hank says "(Y/N) since i meet you. I didn't know you were Nick's sister. Ever since i had a crush on you. I knew we would be together. I have one question to ask." Hank gets down on one knee and pulls out a box and opens the box and it has a beautiful ring.

" Hank gets down on one knee and pulls out a box and opens the box and it has a beautiful ring

You cover your mouth with your hands and start crying. Hank says "(Y/N) will you marry me?" You say "Yes!" Hank stands up and takes the ring out of the box and puts the ring on your ring finger. You hug Hank tightly and Hank hugs you back tightly. Everyone cheers for you and Hank even your brother and your friends. You say "I love you so much Hank." Hank says "I love you too." You couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with him. This was the best day of your life.