When you find him and kill everyone that is there and save him

Nick Burkhardt

You, Wu, Hank, Monroe, Trubel, and Rosalee were at your house and you were trying to find a way to save Nick. You say "I might know where he is. I had a problem with Wesenrein before." Monroe says "Where sis?" You say "I have to show you because the Wesenrein knows when you know where it is." You, Hank, Wu, Monroe, Rosalee, and Trubel go outside and get into your car. You pull out your phone and called Renard and he answers "Hello?" You say "Renard we need your help. Nick has been taken by Wesenrein and i am coming to pick you up." Renard says "Ok i will be outside." You hang up the phone and drive to the police station. Renard gets into the car and you start driving to a forest. Monroe says "Sis what are we doing here?" Renard says "She knows where she is going because we had a problem with it before." You make it to the bridge and park the car and you, Wu, Hank, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, and Renard get out of the car and walk over to where the Wesenrein is. You see Nick and he was covered in blood. Renard says "We need to go now." You, Wu, Hank, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, and Renard run in and Wesenrein stops. You look at Nick and he was smiling that you were here and you smiled back. Wesenrein says "You shouldn't be here." You and Renard says "Let's get them." You turn into a Hexenbiest and use your powers on all of the Wesenrein and blow a hole in all of their heads. You fall to the ground and you turn back to normal. Monroe unties Nick and Nick runs over to you and holds you in his arms. Nick says "Are you ok?" You say "I'm weak i used to much of my powers." Renard says "Yeah don't do that again. You will not get in trouble for this." You feel your eyes get heavy and your head falls onto Nick's chest and everything goes black. 

Monroe

You, Wu, Hank, Nick, Trubel, and Rosalee were at your house and you were trying to find a way to save Monroe. You say "I might know where he is. I had a problem with Wesenrein before." Nick says "Where sis?" You say "I have to show you because the Wesenrein knows when you know where it is." You, Hank, Wu, Nick, Rosalee, and Trubel go outside and get into your car. You pull out your phone and called Renard and he answers "Hello?" You say "Renard we need your help. Monroe has been taken by Wesenrein and i am coming to pick you up." Renard says "Ok i will be outside." You hang up the phone and drive to the police station. Renard gets into the car and you start driving to a forest. Nick says "Sis what are we doing here?" Renard says "She knows where she is going because we had a problem with it before." You make it to the bridge and park the car and you, Wu, Hank, Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, and Renard get out of the car and walk over to where the Wesenrein is. You see Monroe and he was covered in blood. Renard says "We need to go now." You, Wu, Hank, Nick, Trubel, Rosalee, and Renard run in and Wesenrein stops. You look at Monroe and he was smiling that you were here and you smiled back. Wesenrein says "You shouldn't be here." You and Renard says "Let's get them." You turn into a Hexenbiest and use your powers on all of the Wesenrein and blow a hole in all of their heads. You fall to the ground and you turn back to normal. Nick unties Monroe and Monroe runs over to you and holds you in his arms. Monroe says "Are you ok?" You say "I'm weak i used to much of my powers." Renard says "Yeah don't do that again. You will not get in trouble for this." You feel your eyes get heavy and you head falls onto Monroe's chest and everything goes black.

Hank Griffin

You, Wu, Nick, Monroe, Trubel, and Rosalee were at your house and you were trying to find a way to save Hank. You say "I might know where he is. I had a problem with Wesenrein before." Nick says "Where sis?" You say "I have to show you because the Wesenrein knows when you know where it is." You, Nick, Wu, Monroe, Rosalee, and Trubel go outside and get into your car. You pull out your phone and called Renard and he answers "Hello?" You say "Renard we need your help. Hank has been taken by Wesenrein and i am coming to pick you up." Renard says "Ok i will be outside." You hang up the phone and drive to the police station. Renard gets into the car and you start driving to a forest. Nick says "Sis what are we doing here?" Renard says "She knows where she is going because we had a problem with it before." You make it to the bridge and park the car and you, Wu, Nick, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, and Renard get out of the car and walk over to where the Wesenrein is. You see Hank and he was cover in blood. Renard says "We need to go now." You, Wu, Nick, Monroe, Trubel, Rosalee, and Renard run in and Wesenrein stops. You look at Hank and he was smiling that you were here and you smiled back. Wesenrein says "You shouldn't be here." You and Renard says "Let's get them." You turn into a Hexenbiest and use your powers on all of the Wesenrein and blow a hole in all of their heads. You fall to the ground and you turn back to normal. Nick unties Hank and Hank runs over to you and holds you in his arms. Hank says "Are you ok?" You say "I'm weak i used to much of my powers." Renard says "Yeah don't do that again. You will not get in trouble for this." You feel your eyes get heavy and you head falls onto Hank's chest and everything goes black.