When you meet everyone

Nick Burkhardt

Nick asked you to meet him at a spice shop because he wanted you to meet everyone. You are outside of the spice shop. You knock on the door and someone with brown hair and brown eyes and says "Hi how can i help you?" You say "Hi i'm supposed to meet Nick here." She says "Yes he said he bring someone here come in and my name is Rosalee." You walk in and say "I'm (Y/N)." Rosalee closes the door behind you and says "Follow me." You follow Rosalee behind the spice shop and see Nick, Monroe, Hank, Wu, and 2 people you don't know yet. You say "Hey Monroe." Monroe looks at you and smiles and hugs you and you hug him back. Monroe says "Good to see you sis." You say "Me too Monroe." Rosalee says "So you and Monroe are brother and sister?" You and Monroe says "Yes but we are twins." You point to the other 2 and say "Who are these to people?" Rosalee says "This is Trubel and Juliette." You say "Nice to meet you Trubel and Juliette." Trubel and Juliette says "Nice to meet you too (Y/N)." You and Monroe pull away from the hug. Your eyes turn red and you look at Monroe and Monroe sees what's happening to your eyes and tries to calm you down. You turn into a Blutbaden and you look at everyone and Trubel and you find she is a Grimm. You whimpered and say "Another Grimm seriously how many of your friends are Grimm's." You turned back to normal. You say "My goodness you have 2 Grimm friend's." You and everyone else were talking until you had to go back home.

Monroe

Monroe wants you meet him at a spice shop because he wanted you to meet everyone. You are outside of the spice shop. You knock on the door and someone with brown hair and brown eyes and says "Hi how can i help you?" You say "Hi i'm supposed to meet Monroe here." She says "Yes please come in and i'm Rosalee." You walk in and say "I'm (Y/N)." Rosalee closes the door behind you and says "Follow me." You follow Rosalee behind the spice shop and see Nick, Monroe, Hank, Wu, and 2 other people you don't know yet. You say "Hey Nick." Nick sees you and smiles and hugs you and you hug him back. Nick says "It's good to see you sis." You say "It's good to see you too Nick." Rosalee says "So are you guys brother and sister?" You and Nick say "Yes we are but we're twins." You and Nick pull away from the hug. You point to the 2 you don't know and say "Who are they?" Nick says "This is Juliette and Trubel." You say "Nice to meet you Trubel and Juliette." Trubel and Juliette says "Nice to meet you too (Y/N)." Rosalee says "So if Nick is a Grimm does it mean you are a Grimm too (Y/N)?" You say "Yes but i'm not fully a Grimm and i'm something else as well." Rosalee, Trubel, and Juliette says "What is it?" You turn into a Blutbaden and they were shocked. You say "I'm also a Blutbaden the same thing as Monroe." You look at Trubel and find out she is a Grimm. You turn back into your normal self and say "Trubel you're a Grimm." Trubel says "Yes i'm a Grimm." You and everyone talk for a while until you had to go home.

Hank Griffin

You are meeting Hank at a spice shop to meet some people. You are at the spice shop and you walk into the spice shop. A girl with Brown hair and brown eyes says "Hello how may i help you?" You say "Hi i'm supposed to meet Hank here." She says "Of course and by the way i'm Rosalee." You say "I'm (Y/N)." Rosalee says "Follow me back here." You follow Rosalee to the back of the spice shop and see Nick, Hank, Wu, Monroe, and 2 people you haven't seen before. You say "Hey Nick." Nick sees you and smiles and says "Hey sis." You point at the 2 people and say "Who are these 2 people?" Nick says "Sis this is Trubel and Juliette." You say "Nice to meet you Trubel and Juliette." Trubel and Juliette says "Nice to meet you too (Y/N)." You say "I'm letting you know i'm a Grimm." Trubel says "Don't worry i'm a Grimm too and Hank and Nick is too." You and everyone talked for a while until you had to go home.