When you find out what he is and you show him what you are

Nick Burkhardt

You are talking a walk with Nick, Hank, and Monroe. You are just talking to each other and you heard someone say Wessen. Your eyes turn red and you know you were going to into a blutbaden. Monroe sees your eyes and walks over to you and telling you to calm down. You couldn't and you turn into a blutbaden. You look at Nick and look into his eyes and found out he was a Grimm. You whimper and you turn back into your normal self. You say to Nick "You're a Grimm." Nick says "Yeah and you're Blutbaden." You say "You really couldn't tell me and you would know i would be a Blutbaden." Nick says "We weren't going to tell you yet." You say "You really didn't want me to know and Monroe he know your blutbaden." Monroe says "Yes he knows that i am." You say "I need to go right now i just need a while to get used to this." You walk away and you run to your house and ran inside your house. You couldn't handle it and you went to lay down and go to sleep.

Monroe

You are at Monroe's house with Nick and Monroe. You look at Monroe and you see his eyes turning red. You knew he was turning Blutbaden. Monroe turns into a Blutbaden and looks at you and says "You're a Grimm." Nick says "She is not only a Grimm." Monroe looks at you confused. You turn into a Blutbaden and look at him sad. Monroe was shocked that you were a Grimm/Blutbaden. Monroe sees that you are sad and turns back to normal. You turn back into your normal self. You started to cry. Monroe felt bad and went up to you and hugs you and you hug him back. You cry into his shoulder and he rubs your back. Monroe says "I'm sorry for making you sad." You say "It's ok it's just your reaction to this." Monroe says "I'm sorry." You say "It's ok i have to go to get used to this right now ok?" Monroe says "It's ok i will see ya later." You and Monroe pull away from the hug. You say "See ya Monroe." You open the door and walk out of the house and close the door. You walk to your house and you go and lay down on the couch and go to sleep.

Hank Griffin

(In this one he is a Grimm so i have to do it sorry.)

You are at the police station with Hank, Nick, and Monroe. You talking to them about the case that is hard to do. You see Monroe about to the into a Blutbaden. You look at Nick and Hank and tell them to look at Monroe. Nick and Hank look at Monroe and see he is about to turn into a blutbaden. Monroe turned into a Blutbaden and he looks at you and Hank and says "You're both Grimm's." You stand up shocked and say "What Hank you're a Grimm?" Hank says "I didn't find out till now." You say "Well now there is three Grimm's me, Nick and you." Hank says "Yeah." Monroe turns back into his normal self. You say "I need to leave to handle this because it is all new to me." Nick stands up and says "It's ok sis i know that's what happened to me when i found out." You hug Nick and say "Thanks big brother." Nick hugs you back and says "Your welcome sis." You and Nick pull away from the hug. You grab your jacket and you walk out of the police station. You walk to your house and you walk inside your house and you got lay down on the couch and go to sleep.