When you and him find out the gender of the baby & Telling everyone

Nick Burkhardt

You and Nick are at the hospital to get a ultrasound and you were excited so was Nick. The doctor says "Mr. and Mrs. Burkhardt." You and Nick stand up and follow the doctor to a room. The doctor says "Mrs. Burkhardt please lay down." Nick helps you lay down and pulls up your shirt a little bit. The doctor puts gel on your stomach and scans your stomach. The doctor says "Well you are going to have twins and it's a boy and a girl." You smile and Nick smiles too. The doctor wipes the gel and says "You can leave now." You stand up and hold Nick's hand and walk out of the hospital. You say "I can't believe we are having twins." Nick says "Me either." You and Nick walk to the car and get into the car and drive to your house. You and Nick get out of the car and you and Nick walk into the house. You and Nick see Trubel, Monroe, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu in the living room. Rosalee says "Well what's the gender?" You say "We're having twins and it's a boy and a girl." Monroe walks to you and hugs you gently and you hug him back. Monroe says "I am so happy for you sis." You say "I know Monroe." You and Monroe pull away from the hug. You and Nick talk to everyone till they all had to leave.

Monroe

You and Monroe are at the hospital to get a ultrasound and you were excited so was Monroe. The doctor says "Mr. and Mrs. Burkhardt." You and Monroe stand up and follow the doctor to a room. The doctor says "Mrs. Burkhardt please lay down." Monroe helps you lay down and pulls up your shirt a little bit. The doctor puts gel on your stomach and scans your stomach. The doctor says "Well you are going to have twins and it's a boy and a girl." You smile and Monroe smiles too. The doctor wipes the gel and says "You can leave now." You stand up and hold Monroe's hand and walk out of the hospital. You say "I can't believe we are having twins." Monroe says "Me either." You and Monroe walk to the car and get into the car and drive to your house. You and Monroe get out of the car and you and Monroe walk into the house. You and Monroe see Trubel, Nick, Rosalee, Hank, and Wu in the living room. Rosalee says "Well what's the gender?" You say "We're having twins and it's a boy and a girl." Nick walks to you and hugs you gently and you hug him back. Nick says "I am so happy for you sis." You say "I know Nick." You and Nick pull away from the hug. You and Monroe talk to everyone till they all had to leave.

Hank Griffin

You and Hank are at the hospital to get a ultrasound and you were excited so was Hank. The doctor says "Mr. and Mrs. Burkhardt." You and Hank stand up and follow the doctor to a room. The doctor says "Mrs. Burkhardt please lay down." Hank helps you lay down and pulls up your shirt a little bit. The doctor puts gel on your stomach and scans your stomach. The doctor says "Well you are going to have twins and it's a boy and a girl." You smile and Hank smiles too. The doctor wipes the gel and says "You can leave now." You stand up and hold Hank's hand and walk out of the hospital. You say "I can't believe we are having twins." Hank says "Me either." You and Hank walk to the car and get into the car and drive to your house. You and Hank get out of the car and you and Hank walk into the house. You and Hank see Trubel, Nick, Rosalee, Monroe, and Wu in the living room. Rosalee says "Well what's the gender?" You say "We're having twins and it's a boy and a girl." Nick walks to you and hugs you gently and you hug him back. Nick says "I am so happy for you sis." You say "I know Nick." You and Nick pull away from the hug. You and Hank talk to everyone till they all had to leave.