When he asks you out

Nick Burkhardt

You are at the police station with Nick and Hank and you guys are working on a case. Nick says "Hey (Y/N) can i talk to you in private?" You say "Sure Nick." You and Nick went into the interrogation room. You say "So what's up Nick?" Nick kisses you and you were shocked and soon you kiss Nick back. 5 minutes later, you both pull away from the kiss. Nick says "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" You say "Yes." You and Nick kiss each other again. You and Nick pull away from the kiss. You say "I-i love you Nick." Nick says "I love you too (Y/N)." You and Nick kiss other again but longer than you expected. 20 minutes later, you and Nick pull away from the kiss. You say "We need to get back to work Nick." Nick says "I know and we don't tell anyone about our relationship yet ok?" You smile and say "Ok." Nick smiles at you. You and Nick walk out of the interrogation room and go back to your desks and Hank was still there. You and Nick sit down at your desks. Hanks says "What took you guys so long?" You and Nick say "We were just talking Hank it took longer than expected." Hank says "Ok." You and Nick smiled at each other and then got back to work.

Monroe

You are at your house right now and you are watching TV. You a knock on your door and you get up and walk to your door. You open your door and you see Monroe and say "Hey Monroe what's up?" Monroe kissed you and you were shocked and soon you kiss Monroe back. Monroe walked into the house still kissing you and closes the door behind him. 5 minutes later, you and Monroe pull away from the kiss. Monroe says "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" You say "Yes." You and Monroe kiss again but longer than you expected. 20 minutes later, you and Monroe pull away from the kiss. You say "I-I love you Monroe." Monroe says "I love you too (Y/N)." You and Monroe kiss again. 5 minutes later, you and Monroe pull away from the kiss. Monroe says "Let's not tell anyone about the relationship yet ok?" You smile and say "Ok." Monroe smiles at you. Monroe says "Do you want me to stay here with you?" You say "Yes i want to spend time with you so yes." You and Monroe walk over to the couch and sit down. You cuddle with Monroe and Monroe cuddles with you while watching TV.

Hank Griffin

You are at the police station working on a case with Hank and Nick. Hank says "Hey (Y/N) can i talk to you in private?" You say "Yeah." You and Hank go into the interrogation room. You say "So what's up Hank?" Hank kisses you and you were shocked and soon you kissed him back. 5 minutes later, you and Hank pull away from the kiss. Hank says "(Y/N) will you be my girlfriend?" You say "Yes." You and Hank kiss again but longer than you expected. 20 minutes later, you and Hank pull away from the kiss. You say "I-I love you Hank." Hank says "I love you too (Y/N)." You and Hank kiss again. 5 minutes later, you and Hank pull away from the kiss. You say "You know we have to get back to work." Hank says "I know and we don't tell anyone about the relationship yet ok?" You smile and say "Ok." Hank smiles at you. You and Hank walk back to your desks and you both sit down back at your desks. Nick says "What took you so long?" You and Hank says "We had a talk but it took longer than expected." Nick says "Ok." You and Hank smile at each other and got back to work.