Chapter XIX

The Last Vampire Princess

The three Elador's talked amongst each other in angry impatient voices. Jude's was the most evident voice over the three.

"DAMMIT LEVI! I said not to tell this fool ANYTHING!" Levi whisper yelled and banged his fist on to the table.

"I can't believe you got first taste. We said that we'd share her when the time is right! You cheated!" Beth huffed and played with a fork on the table spinning it around repeatedly.

"I didn't mean to! I just-I-I don't know! There was something about the smell of her blood that drew me in, I couldn't-I didn't want to wait. You would understand if you had a taste." Levi said desperately and looked away. His thoughts were a tumble spinning round and round.

"Well we sure as hell can't try her blood now! She'll die within minutes knowing Beth and his drinking problems." Jude grumbled and puffed out his chest.

"Hey! Just because I drink faster than you does not mean I have a drinking problem." Beth glared daggers at Jude with his mischievous green eyes.

"Beth, you always kill the girls within 16 minutes. If that's not a problem I'm not sure what is." Jude crossed his legs and looked outside. He saw Anastasia picking weeds with her friend Will. That boy always seemed to be around her, whether she was alone or not. Jude was about to get up, but stopped himself and sighed. There was nothing he could've done even if he wanted to.

"We have a visitor the three Elador's." A maid said and curtsied deeply before opening the dining room door on the right side of the room.

"Hello Elador's. It is an honor to be in your presence." A man with blonde hair bowed deeply and hide a sneaky smile. He wore a red button down long sleeve shirt, dark wash jeans, black shoes and a necklace a small blue gemstone necklace that had a black band wrapped around the crystal. When he made eye contact the three Elador's gasped in shock. He was revealing what he was. His eyes were black all around and his fangs poked out of his smiling lips.

This man was a vampire as well.

"I came to deliver a message," He paused for a second and cracked the bones in his back.

"Give Anastasia back or suffer the consequences." The man's voice turned guttural and feral. Even though the three Elador's were older, faster, and smarter than him, he did not care.

Jude glanced at his necklace and slowly stood up out of his seat.

"You're from the Ashae clan. Aren't you?"

The clan had been butting heads with other vampire organizations all over the country. Surprisingly the council had ignored their activities, even the illegal ones that seemed to be happening, but then again, the three Elador's are kidnapper's and enjoy inflicting pain. Not exactly ones to point the finger, eh?

"Maybe, but you wouldn't want to find out. Give me Anastasia and I'll walk out of here peacefully. No one will get hurt."

"Why should we trust you?" Beth said in a threatening tone. "For all we know you'll just kill her."

"I won't. I would never do that to her." The man spoke of a familiar fondness, like an old friend. Which didn't make any sense to Beth, but Levi was starting to put the pieces together. His eyes widened and he quickly spoke before Beth or Jude could speak before him.

"What is your name?"

Something about this man seemed familiar but he couldn't quite place his hand on it. His blonde hair, the way he holds himself as if he's the best thing since man discovered women.

The man's grin widened and he opened his arms in a graceful way.

"Jackson. Jackson Ashae." His eyes turned back to their original color and his light aqua eyes seemed to sparkle in the evening sunlight.

"It's time to give me back whats mine. You stole someone that was dear to me. Unless you give her back, I will contact my reinforcements to take you and your three brothers down one by one." Jackson grinned down at the three Elador's knowing he had just check mated their butts.