Chapter 20

I sat on the bleachers with Lauren, Ally, Lily and Austin. Austin sat next to me in his basks jersey 15 and Lily was wearing his away jersey. They were cute together and Austin is a nice guy he'll treat Lily right. I smiled at Dinah who was out of the court stretching and shooting some hoops. Damn her butt looked amazing in those shorts. The way her biceps flexed when she'd throw the hall. She looked absolutely s-

"Y/N!" I jumped at the sudden noise. Lauren let out a laugh throwing her head back. "Geez relax. You look like you wanna take her clothes off." I felt my cheeks heat up at the sound of my friends laughing at me.

"Oh shut up." They shook their heads and focused back on the girls. I looked back on to the court to see the girls getting ready. Like I said before I didn't really know anything about basketball. So I just waited for it to start which was going to happen now.

"Go Dinah!"

"The game hasn't started yet. It starts in a minute."

"Oh" I saw Dinah look up at me from the court with a smile on her face as she shook her head laughing. Lauren and Ally also laughed as they shook there heads. Jerks.

**

"Come on ref that's complete bull crap." I jumped to my feet when Dinah was knocked down by another girl. "Give her a red card!" "Y/N that's for soccer." "Oh. Well then...ugh I don't know would it be a free throw?" Lauren nodded at me. You'd think that after years of watching Dinah and Normani play I'd know the rules.

That's how most of the game went me cheering for Dinah and Normani half of the time and yelling at the other girls who were getting a bit harsh. Ally wasn't any different except she'd be a bit nicer. The game ended with the score being 103-98. Dinah made three pointer with the help of Normani winning the game.

*

"This double win causes for a small pizza party. You three did absolutely amazing." Ally said holding Normani's hand as we walked to the parking lot after they showered. Lily and Austin were up a head smiling and laughing together as Austin has his arm around her shoulder. Dinah and I walked be side Ally and Normani. "Aw thanks babe." Normani kissed the top of Ally's head.

"Yea I'm so down for pizza these champs deserve a reward."

*

*A Month Later*

Everything was going great. My friends were happy, my mom was happy. I'm happy. The girl's dads they were still fixing the car. They actually took it so we wouldn't be able to see it. Things were great. I was at practice at the moment with Lauren. My leg has been a lot better. It doesn't hurt at all anymore. Well I mean I still have my knee brace. Just in case. But I only wear it at night now. My arm no longer hurt. I mean there was times were if have to wear a splint for my wrist but that's about it.

Everything was great.

*

Dinah and Normani were at practice as well but for basketball. As Lauren and I were at soccer practice out on the field. As Lauren and I partnered up for some drills. As the practice went on. Our coach separated the girls so we could play a small game.

So far we have a total of 14 games and we've won all of them. We were so far undefeated. Which was great.

Oh and I also got offered a scholarship! Can you believe that. I got full scholarship to UCLA. Which is great. I couldn't believe it. Lauren got one to but she wants to study law and art. She had a full ride to three different colleges. She hasn't chosen yet so I don't want to pressure her. All I know is that two of those are in a different state.