Chapter 1

"Mija come on get up. It's the last day of school and you're going to be late." I heard my mom say I smiled and got up at the mention of the last day of school. Don't get me wrong I actually like going to school. I had amazing friends. A beautiful girlfriend. And I played soccer so that was also fun.

I was going to soccer camp in a week for a month to. That's going to be fun. I'd be going for a whole month I could go for the whole summer but I also want to spend time with Dinah so yea.

She's going to Santa Ana to visit some family for the beginning of the summer. Same with the girls. Ally and Normani were going back to Texas to visit family and Lauren was going back to Miami.

After I was done taking a shower and done doing my business in the bathroom. I quickly changed into some shorts and shirt and slipped on my shoes.

I picked up my bag and made my way down stairs after getting my phone

"Good morning sweetie." I smiled and kissed my moms cheek. "Morning mommy." I got my keys. "You're not going to eat breakfast?" I shook my head. "No thanks mommy. I'm fine. I'll see you after school. Love you." I kissed her cheek and made my out the door.

"Love you too mija be careful."

I smiled and nodded. "Bye mommy." I said as I shut the door.

My mom and I have always had a strong connection. We are like best friends. I could tell her everything and anything. Ever since my father decided to leave us. But even before that we were always close. I am the only child. Unless my father knocked up someone else. But he hasn't been in my life for almost all my life. So I don't really care about him.

I turned off my car making my way into the school.

"Hi Y/N." I smiled and waved back at the girl. You could say I'm known here at the school. "Hello." I smiled politely. I guess most people knew me for being nice and outgoing. They probably also knew for soccer. At our school instead of football being the big sport it's soccer.

I walked towards my locker smiling seeing Dinah and the girls standing there.

"Hey babe." I went on my tippy toes and pecked her cheek. She smiled wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Good morning beautiful." I blushed which caused her smile to grow. She leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Aw y'all are so cute. Y'all have been dating since freshman year. And Dinah could still make Y/N blush." Ally said smiling. I smiled wrapping my arms around Dinah's waist as she pulled me closer.

"Yo Hansen why don't you get your hands off my girl." My smile quickly faded hearing the schools fuck boy.

James Parker.