Chapter 18

Y/N ears ringed as she feel to the floor. She brought up her hands to her ears and tried to stop the ringing. She looked up and her heart stopped when she saw the tall blonde on the floor. The Y/EC eyed girl stumbled over her own feet as she quickly made her way to the tall blonde. She could faintly hear people shouting. But all her focus was on the love her life that had yet to move.

With tears in her she carefully turned over the tall blonde only to see Dinah in pain. Dinah's eyes were clenched shut in pain. She was holding her arm in pain. Y/N cried out when she saw the blood. She looked up when she felt someone next to her. It was the paramedics. They were talking her but she couldn't hear. It was probably cause the gun went off right by her ears.

Even though she couldn't hear all she cared about was the blonde she was holding.

But before she could say or do anything she felt a sharp pain on her arm and everything went black.

***

I snapped my eyes open hearing a ringing noise coming from my ears. I looked around seeing my mom sitting at the chair next to the bed. "Mami?" I felt my heart rate pick up. Why couldn't I hear my voice? Why couldn't I hear. I looked at my mom to see her moving her lips but I couldn't hear her.

I then saw a doctor come in with some nurses. "Dinah?" "Is Dinah okay?" Well that's what I hope came out of my mouth cause I can't here. I went to pull the IV out but was stopped. I saw the doctor moving his lips but can't fucking hear. He then grabbed a white board and started to write down on it.

Y/N it appears that the sound of the gun shot has slightly damage your eardrums. The sound was very loud for your ears which is why you can't hear. It's not permanent but it'll be awhile a day or two maybe a week before you can hear. As for your friend she's fine. Her arm is stitched up and bandaged up and it'll hurt but other than the pain she'll be fine.

I read over the words and could start to feel the guilt starting to rise. She could have died and it would be my fault. Dinah got hurt and it was my fault. If I wasn't such an idiot and followed a man I didn't even know we wouldn't be here. Dinah wouldn't be in pain.

"Can I see her?" I tried to say without yelling. I couldn't here my voice so I didn't know what volume to use. So I whispered. Well I think I whispered. The doctor looked at me and nodded. I got up as I he took the things off me. I quickly got only to hold my head. I saw the doctor and my mom talk but I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I walked towards door and saw the doctor write something down on the white board.

Room F-05 go ahead I have to speak to your mother.

I nodded and went ahead. I quickly walked towards the room and saw that it was only four room away. I entered the room to see Dinah was asleep. I saw the bandage on her right bicep. I quickly made my way to her and sat down on the chair next to her bed.

I looked up at her face and softly creased her cheek. My eyes filled with tears knowing I was very close to losing her today. I almost lost her to..my father. They man who raped my mom. That asshole who took her innocence away. That asshole who, who hurt her. He's not my father. I will never look at him and see him as a father. He's a disgusting asshole.

But why didn't my mother tell me that he was here. Did she know. She must have known now that I think about it. That time she was so out of it when I went to her office and Camila was there being nice. She's actually been nice to everyone since that day. Mom must have known that he was here.
Why didn't she tell me?