Chapter 13

"You could have told me."

"I'm sorry."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared and I didn't want to worry you."

*

"We have to tell her. She deserves to know."

"But what if she doesn't approve. What if she finds it wrong that we're dating."

"You know she's not like that. She only wants you happy. And you're happy right?"

"I've never been happier with someone else."

**

I felt like my head was going to explode. My head is killing me. I felt myself whimper in pain. Geez my head really hurts. "Mija are you okay?" I heard my mother's worried voice. What is she doing here? Aren't I in school? With Dinah? Dinah. She was asking me about what happened with James. I felt scared and so overwhelmed. That's probably why I fainted. I opened my eyes to see my mom looking down at me. "M-My head h-hurts." She nodded and handed me some medicine and water.

She helped me sit up. "What happened Y/N? I got a call that you had s panic attack and Dinah was in tears when I showed up at the school she wouldn't leave your side until I reassured her that you were going to be okay." I looked down feeling bad for making them worry. "Y/N what made you panic like that?" I looked around the room to see that we were home. "You brought me home?" She nodded. "Y/N." She said sternly. But I don't want to answer her. "What about my homework." "Don't worry about your homework. Dinah is getting it." "But what about-Y/N stop trying to avoid the question now what caused you panic."

"It was nothing." I whispered not looking at my mom cause I know if I looked at her she'd know that I'm lying. "Y/N I know you're lying. You're not looking at me. Y/N tell me." I sighed and nod looked down. I can't lie to my mom. But then she'll make a big deal out of nothing. "Mom I don't want to talk-You will Y/N. When I got the school called me that you had a panic attack and that you fainted I was so scared. No you're going to tell me what caused it so we can try prevent it from happening again." I went to open my mouth but just closed it. Nothing came out. Should I tell her? I mean she's my mother. I have to. I can't lie to her.

She would never lie to me.

"It's-It's just it's just that this boy-Who is this guy. I'll go and show why he shouldn't mess with my daughter. I'll make him know why he shouldn't have messed with my baby girl. You tell me who this gu-Mom it's it's he just likes me." She stopped and looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"He likes you? But you're back with Dinah." I sighed as I looked down. "He doesn't get the meaning of leave me alone and that I'm taken." "Is it the same guy that kissed you almost four months ago." I nodded. She let out small sigh and brought me her to chest. "Is that all was he pressuring himself on you. Did he try anything? Did he...HE DID!" I jumped up at her loud voice. I looked up at her to see my mother angry face. I tired to say something but I didn't.

"I'm going to kill that kid." She got up but I quickly stopped her by wrapping my good arm around her waist. "M-Mommy p-please don't. He-He didn't do anything." I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. "He tired though. He tried to...he tried to." I hid my face in her stomach. "Y/N look at me. He tried to. When was this? Did this happen today?" I shook my head. "Like three days ago." I mumbled out. "Three days! Why didn't you tell me?" She pulled away from me looking down at me. I felt myself shrink in my seat.