Chapter 16

I couldn't help the smile that's made it's way to my face as I walked out of the car. I didn't have brace on my leg which was a nice feeling. It was right after practice well Dinah gave me a ride home and we showered. Not together. But we showered, separately. She just dropped me off at my moms building. She couldn't stay cause she had to watch her you her younger siblings.

I walked towards the entrance but stopped when someone bumped my shoulder. I hissed slightly seeing it was my bad shoulder. "Hey watch where you're going." I said as I held my arm. I looked up to see a tall man looking down at me with a smirk on his face. "Sorry about that sweet cheeks. How about you and me get out of here so I can apologize the right way." He said with that smirk still on his face as he got closer. I backed away feeling really uncomfortable. "U-Uh no no thanks." He got closer grabbing me by my arm.

I felt myself panic. Before he could say anything Big Rob spoke up from behind him. He roughly grabbed the man by the shoulder throwing him back. "Get off her you idiot. Now get out here." I hid behind Big Rob as he pushed the man away. The man smirked at me, "I'll see you soon sweet cheeks." He winked and walked away.

"Y/N you alright?" I looked up at him and nodded. "Uh yea um who was that man?" He shrugged. "I don't know but Karla-Y/NN I saw that man grab you, you alright?" I turned around to see Camila who was looking at me worriedly. "Uh yes I'm fine he just scared me." I saw anger flash through her eyes. "I'll be right back." She hissed out but I stopped her. "No Cam I'm fine. Who was that man?" She took my hand leading me to the elevator after saying goodbye to Big Rob.

"I don't know he was in Jo's office. He also really pissed her off. Everyone outside her office could hear her screaming at him to get out. Who ever that man is your mom doesn't like him." She said as the elevator doors opened. "Look I really don't know what happened but I have to go back to work. I'll see you later, okay?" I nodded as she went to where all the models were at.

I made my way to my mothers office opening the door seeing Lauren filling a cup of water. She looked up and smiled slightly. "Is she okay?" I whispered. Lauren shrugged, "I don't know. That ass hole really pissed her off. Here give this to her. I have to make some phone calls." I nodded as Lauren exited the office.

"Mami are you okay?" I saw her quickly wipe her tears away. I got in front of her as she kept her gaze down. "Mom?" She looked up and her eyes were a bit red from crying. "I'm okay it's just-how was your day? Oh you don't have your leg brace anymore. That's great. I'll have to make an appointment with the doctor." She turned around getting her phone. "Mom?" But she ignored me. I turned her chair around and tried to talk to her but she just shook her head as she was already talking to the doctor.

"Mom talk to me. Who was that man?" I asked once she was done talking on the phone. She looked at me and sighed. "He's-He's just someone I knew when I was younger. He was-is an asshole and I didn't want to see him. Look Y/N I would like to tell you everything but not right now. Okay?" I let out a sigh and nodded.

"Okay but are you alright?" She nodded. "Yea I will be."

**

Ever since yesterday mom as been acting really strange. I can tell she's on edge and who ever that man was yesterday mom really doesn't like him. Today I had my doctors appointment in the morning so Dinah didn't pick me up. Once I was done changing I made my way down stairs with my backpack and sports bag. Right after the appointment mom will drop me off at school.

"Hey mom look." I said as jumped and down showing her that my leg was as good as new. Well sort of. I couldn't be happier that my leg was going back to normal. I mean I still have the scar on my thigh but I'm good.