Chapter 6

"No mom. Please no. Please. I'm begging you don't make me do it."

"Y/N Alex Miles would you relax I'm only making you try on this dress what's so wrong about that."

"Ugh mom I would look ridiculous in a dress right now did you forget that I still have a cast around my arm and not to mention the brace on my leg that goes from my ankle to my high thigh. And I still have- Y/N you still look beautiful. Why are doubting that?"

I looked down not wanting to look at her in the eye. To be honest I've been feeling really down lately. It was Sunday now and the past few day I've felt so alone. Maybe it's because my mom is always in business meetings. She tries to make as much time for me but she's a busy woman. And I understand that.

Well all the time alone it's left alone with my thoughts. Negative thoughts. Thoughts that I've never thought before. I've never thought this way only because I've had the girls but since I don't have them now-

"Y/NN honey look at me." I kept my gaze down as I slowly shook my head. I felt her hands cup my cheeks making me look at her.

"Read my lips Y/N. you are beautiful. I don't know why you're doubting your beauty. Y/NN please tell me what's wrong." I sighed and looked at her eyes.

"I think I'll talk to the girls now." I whispered. She smiled slightly. "Good. They are coming here with their parent. Milika, Gordon, Clara, Mike, Pat, Jerry, Derrick and Andrea all want to see you. They were pretty mad when they found out that it was you and I in that car accident. I was going to tell them but the only thing on my mind was you." She said as her eyes filled with tears. I looked at sadly as I reached out with my good arm and hugged her.

"I love you Y/N. I wish I could just leave all that in the past but and just not think about it anymore." She said as she held me tightly.

"You can mommy. Cause I'm okay. We are both okay. We are here." I whispered. I heard her sniff and nod.

"Now that dress. Hand it over. You'll have to help me though." I said trying to lighten up the mood. She chuckled as I helped her wipe her tears away.

"Come on then ya goof."

**

I looked down at the sun dress my mom designed. It's a beautiful dress but not on the right girl. I look stupid with my stupid arm in a cast and not to mention the sling that has to be wrapped around my waist. I look stupid. And let's not forget the brace.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." I looked up at the mirror to see my mom standing right behind me. She had a smile on her face. For her I'd do anything even if it meant putting on a dress that I did not feel comfortable in. I sighed and just tried to push that thought away.

The girls and their parents are going to be here soon. "Thanks mom. You always look beautiful as well." She smiled and kissed the top of my head as she helped me up. We carefully made our way downstairs. She helped me every step down. Making sure I didn't fall.