Chapter 12

Dinah's POV

So that's what she meant when she said that she had her eyes on someone already. Well damn who would have thought I sure as hell didn't. Lauren and Joana. Laurana what a good ship name. I shook my head laughing slightly. But what about Y/N I can't keep this from Y/N. I mean I just got her back I don't want to lose her over a secret. I understand that Lo and Jo. Ay LoJo that's also- God Dinah not the time.

This secret is not for me to tell I respect their privacy. But I can't lie to Y/N. I let out a heavy sigh. I'll just ask her what she thinks of her mom dating. I won't tell her about LoJo but I'll see what she thinks. Y/N said she was going for a walk with Lily. So I'm sure I'll find them at the park.

*

I walked towards the park to see three figures on the bench. I looked closer to see that it Lily, Mani and my girl. But Mani was hugging Y/N. I got closer to see that it looked like Y/N was crying. I walked faster. "Babe what's wrong? Are you hurt?" The three jumped when they heard my voice. But I kept my gaze on Y/N. Mani moved and I quickly thanked her and took her spot. "What wrong babe?" She shook her head and just hugged my waist with her good arm. I looked at Lily and Mani. But they looked at each other and then at me and shook their heads. "We're gonna go. We'll see you two later." Lily said taking Mani's arm and leading her away.

"Babe?" I whispered as wrapped my arms around her. She quickly rested her head between my neck and shoulder. I heard her sigh. "It's n-nothing." I knew she was lying but I didn't want to work her up so I sighed and nodded. I then picked her up causing her to squeal. Her leg that was in brace she was able to bend it now but she said it didn't hurt as much as it did before.

"Dinah I can walk." She giggled slightly that was followed by a little sniffle. I looked down at her as I walked towards her house which wasn't far. She had wrapped her good arm around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. "I love you Dinah. You don't know how much I love you." I smiled feeling my cheeks heat up. My heart felt so warm. "I love you two. Y/N Miles. You're the girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with. The one I see myself marrying, the one I see myself start a family with. The one I see myself growing old with. You're the one Y/N." I looked down at her and she looked up at me. Her cheeks were red and she was looking at me with so much love in her eyes. She brought my head down and brought our lips together. The butterflies I always felt when we kissed were there. The kiss was filled with so much love and passion. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss which caused her to giggle. We pulled away and she looked up at me with a smile on her face. I went to say something but a voice spoke out first.

"Okay we get y'all are in love but seriously can y'all take this love thing somewhere else please. Making me feel hella lonely over here." A girl yelled from the park. (Me tho😅)

I chuckled and looked pack at my girl who had a satisfied smile on her face. "Come on let's get your cute big butt home." "My butt is not big." She mumbled into my chest. I let out a laugh and turned the corner that lead to her house which wasn't far from mine. "Um no I've seen your butt. It's pretty big and I love it." She shook her giggling. "You're the one to talk. I mean your butt is amazing. If my arm wasn't in a cast right now I would squeeze it. And lay on it. And probably sleep on it. Cause your but butt is so big I could use those cheeks as my pillows." She cheered causing me to laugh and shake my head.

"Hey put me down so you can get the key and open the door." I carefully put her down and took my keys out. Ever since we started dating Jo gave a key for emergency only for the house. I respect their privacy so I do only use it for emergencies. I opened the door holding it open for Y/N. She smiled and pecked my lips as she was walked in. I smiled and followed her closing the door locking it.