Chapter 19

I kept up my pace as I walked down the street. I couldn't believe they'd would lie to me. My mother, Dinah and I'm pretty sure Lauren knew as well. Why wouldn't they tell me? I had every right to. I kept on walking and ended up at the park. I sat on the bench and closed my eyes trying to get my thought together.

"Y/NN what are you doing out here by yourself?" I snapped my eyes open to see Austin standing there with a small girl standing by his side holding his hand. She smiled shyly at me and hid behind his legs. I smiled at her and looked up at Austin who was smiling sweetly but concerned at me.

"Oh I just needed to get some air. Who's this little girl?" I asked trying to get my mind of things. There was part of me that was trying to defend my mother, Dinah and Lauren but the other half was just sick of being lied to. Or just being treated like someone that needs protection from the truth.

"This is my little sister Angle, Angle this my friend Y/N." I smiled at the smaller girl and she smiled back. "Hello." She waved shyly. I chuckled slightly and looked back up at Austin. "She can be a little shy at first but trust me she's a bit crazy-I'm not crazy!" She whined as she stood away from his legs slightly punching his leg. Austin and I chuckled.

"Well I'm going to go get some ice cre-Oh can I go with you please." I stood up and looked down at Angel. "Yes you can." She smiled big and took my hand. We both walked away leaving Austin behind. "Come slow poke." Angel called out to Austin.

**

"Damn your mom and Lauren. I knew she had game but damn. Your mom is hot." I kicked Austin's shin which caused him to hiss. "Hey that's my mom you as-butthole." I looked at Angle who was too busy eating her ice cream. "Well I mean yea it's mess up that Dinah didn't tell you but you also gotta understand that it wasn't Dinah's secret to tell. You shouldn't be mad at her-I'm not mad I'm just disappointed that she lied to me." Austin let out a sigh and took my hand.

"Look Y/N, I know you love Dinah and she loves you. You can't let this get in the way of that. Listen Dinah must be beating herself up about this, hey why don't you think about it while you eat your ice cream then when we're done I'll take you Dinah's. How about that?" He's right. I let out a soft sigh and nodded. "Okay. Thank you Austin." He smiled sweetly.

"Hey that's why I'm here. Now eat your ice cream before Angel eats it."

*

I stood in front of Dinah's house door. I raised my hand to knock on the door. But was stopped.

"Y/N?" I turned around to see Dinah. I went to apologize but was stopped when came to me and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry I know I should have told and I shouldn't have lied to you. I'm so sorry please forgive me. Don't leave me I didn't-Dinah stop." She stopped and pulled away from me she looked down at me with her eyes light red color.

"Yes I was hurt that you lied to me but  I'm not leaving you not in a million year. I love you Dinah. Even when we fight. Look Dinah I know you didn't tell me because it wasn't your place to say anything. It was my mom and Lauren that had to. I'm not mad anymore. Austin spoke to me and helped me realize some things." She smiled down at  me and nodded.

"I'll have to thank him tomorrow at school. Are you staying?" I shook my head. "I have to talk to my mom." She nodded understanding. "Come I'll take you." She leaned down at pecked my lips. She then took my hand and lead me to her car.

**

I walked into the house hearing two voices. I shut the door and locked walking towards the voices. I saw Lauren and my mom in dining room. They both stopped talking and stood up turning to face me. I looked at Lauren who had the look of guilt, sad and hopefulness on her face. My mom had the same look.

"I'm not mad that you two are dating." Their faces showed relief but I wasn't done. "But I'm hurt that you didn't tell me. I mean yes it's kinda of weird that my best friend is dating my mother. But I'm not mad. I wouldn't judge any of you cause you two are dating." They both nodded and let me continue.

I looked at Lauren who returned my gaze. "I'm not calling you mom. Now that'd be weird." She chuckled and nodded. "I understand." I walked around the couch and stood right in front of them. "Now Lauren, I know your my best friend but if you do something to hurt my mother I'll...do something bad." She smiled and nodded. "I won't."

"Mom same goes for you. She's my best friend. Now I'm going to sleep I'm tired please don't do anything that I wouldn't like to hear. Good night." I saw them blush but choice not to comment on that. With that I walked up stairs.

It's been a long day.

**

"Mom what happened to..you know that guy?" I asked as we ate breakfast. "Y/N he's not Voldemort, you can say his name." I chuckled slightly. "Yea well he might as well be." "He was sent back to jail. Turns out he escaped and now he's being charged with attempted murder now as well. He'll be gone for a long time now. You won't have to worry." I nodded and finished my breakfast. Good.

**

One and a half months later

I walked down the hall of the school with a smile on my face. This past few weeks have been great. Is it weird that Dinah and I went on double date with Lauren and my mom. Yes. Yes it is. But it was actually kinda fun. As weird as that sounds.

Also at my moms work Camila and I are once again close. She's no longer a jerk. Well I mean she can be at times but she's the sweet woman I once knew. She also grew close to Lauren. They have this weird friendship now. But oh well.

As for Dinah and I well nothing has changed really we're still happy together. Today is her first basketball game. Normani and Dinah are going to kill on the court. I don't know much about basketball but I do know when to cheer when my girlfriend does something awesome. And I also when to boo if some bitch is trying to push my girl as well.

I also had Dinah's away basketball jersey. Her jersey number is the same number as mine which is the number 27. I think it's pretty awesome cause Lauren's number is the same as Normani's they both have the number 7. Ally is wearing Normani's jersey as well.

Well anyway right now I'm headed to the cafeteria. I had to stay back to talk to one of my teachers. I smiled back some of the students who said hi to me. Even Brad smiled slightly at me. Ever since he stopped hanging around James he has been nice to me.

I walked into the cafeteria and walked towards the table. Austin also got together with Lily, they look happy. Since football season is over Austin tried out for the basketball team, he made the team. So they have game today to just after the girls our done playing.

"Hey babe come sit." Dinah said as she took my hand and sat me down. She peaked my lips and pushed a food tray to me. "Thank you babe." I kissed her cheek and then started to eat some fries.

"Hey our you three excited for the game today?" Lily asked as she looked between Austin, Normani and Dinah. "Hell yea!" The three yelled excitedly. I chuckled and shook my head. "Y'all better win. I'm not missing a day with my girlfriend for the fun of it." Lauren said casually. Yea still trying to get used to that.

"Well I sure hope so. Plus I got my good luck charm with me." I felt Dinah kiss my temple right next to my scar. I smiled up at her as she smiled down at me. Good god I'm in love with this girl.

***

I don't know if I want to add more drama to this book. What do y'all think?

And also I'm working on Supercorp book. If y'all interested in that comment here. It'll also be out soon.

-Moni