25.

Sebastian knew how the night would end when Sierra Parker approached him at Pearl's party

Sebastian knew how the night would end when Sierra Parker approached him at Pearl's party. She was wearing a pink corset that showed her glowing skin, a short black skirt and thigh high boots. Sebastian drank up the sight of her, thinking of how he's known every inch of her body, but that was months ago. Back then, she was no doubt the hottest woman Sebastian had ever laid eyes on, but her attractiveness had shifted a bit in his eyes. He was no longer floored at the sight of her.

"Miss me?" She greeted, hand going over his. 

"Where's your model boyfriend?" He teased.

"I dumped him. He didn't really get me," she answered, eyes sparkling, "Not like you." 

Sebastian knew they spoke in innuendos and would've entertained her another night, but tonight was not a normal night. His attention kept going back to his phone for a status from Camilia. 

"I'm busy tonight, Sierra."

"Are you seeing anyone?" Sierra glanced at his phone screen. He shifted to get her eyes off it.

"No, nobody really gets me in general,"

This pleased her and a smile spread across her face. 

"Shots! Now!" She took his hand, "Don't make me beg."

"I thought you liked begging," he grinned, the flirtatious reply slipping out by habit.

Her eyes filled with excitement and she dragged him to the bar, ordering tequila shots with lime. In true Sierra fashion, it was a trick to make-out. Euphoric feelings returned to him. When he swallowed pills to turn his anxiety into dopamine. Sierra and their flings from that era, an era where he almost lost himself to erase his pain. 

Her lips tasted like cherry and he opened his eyes, Sierra blurred and Camilia came into focus behind her. The green silk dress he chose floating like air around her. She had done it. She had broken into the Chase building. 

"Hey," Sierra snapped, bringing his attention back on her. "I missed you,"

He didn't know what to say. All he wanted was to go up to Camilia and celebrate. Richard moved through the dancefloor to meet and he was reminded again of his unwelcome thoughts. It's probably better they don't celebrate. 

He squeezed Sierra's hand. "I'll find you again,"  

"Find me tonight," she said. "I need a ride home."

After the helicopter ride, things escalated in the car ride home. Sierra had taken a bottle with her before leaving which they emptied in the car, giggling and drunk. They made it to the elevator before hands were back on each other. In the loft,  she tossed her bag and pushed him back into the cushions. 

"Is this how you want it?" Sebastian teased, in-between kisses. They both knew the answer. 

"Just shut up and tie me," she replied.