31.

Camilia's squeezed her eyes shut, "I'm going to kill him

Camilia's squeezed her eyes shut, "I'm going to kill him."

Its one thing to have sex. It's another to have wild sex during a mission while your partner is in room next door.

Something or someone banged on the wall.

"Jesus," she put her hands over her ears. "Always be professional. Never get distracted," she mimicked Sebastian in a high pitched voice, "Fucking hypocrite."

So predictable. He sees a pretty girl and throws the whole mission in the trash. 

Something crashed on the floor and Camilia thought she heard a woman's moan.

"Oh god, get a bed already!"

That was the last straw so she dialed Jonah.

"Get the car ready, I'm coming down in 5 minutes."

"What happened to Sebastian?"

"I don't know, ask his dick!"

Silence and then, "Okay, I'm waiting by the bridge. There's too much traffic by the entrance."

She hung up. Her cheeks warmed thinking about their sweaty naked bodies tangled on the other side of the wall. What did she offer him? Prigou's social security number, the name of his mistress's child.

"Argh," she pulled her hair. She heard muffled voices and out of curiosity put her ear to the wall. She couldn't hear anything.

And then she heard it. A muffled 'Kelp'

"Kelp...Kelp...Help!"

Bolting out the door with her hotel card in hand, she swiped the card through the crack of the door but it was no use, the hotel used a different technology that made it hard to unlock the door with just an old school lockpick trick. The elevator dinged, making her step back. When the doors opened, a big man in a suit walked out. Camilia had enough experience to tell he was carrying. She pretended to look at the key and then the door number as the man approached.

"Wrong room," she gave her best impromptu laugh and walked back to her door. "Second time's the charm!"

The man forced a smile as Camilia entered her door. When the door closed, she ran to her room's balcony. The next room's balcony was a good distance away, there's no way she'd be able to jump it without falling down 20 stories. A thin ledge probably half the width of Camilia foot connected the balconies which was the only passage to get across.

"Oh, you so owe me, Howl." Camilia started taking off her heels.

With a deep breath, she stepped onto the ledge, hugging onto the stone walls of the hotel with her fingernails. The air was chilly and the night quiet. When she looked down, she could see the Audi pull up on the bridge. Another deep breath and she started moving forward, one step at a time.