05.

Sebastian liked wearing suits, even though it made him look older than his age

Sebastian liked wearing suits, even though it made him look older than his age. He definitely felt older than seventeen.  But, purchasing a good suit was just half the battle. You needed to know how to wear the suit. Done right, a suit could tell so many things about a man and the perfect suit could tell someone exactly what Sebastian wanted. Adding five years to his look would make the bouncer less reluctant to open the ropes and he hated delays when it came to getting what he wanted.

Tonight, he had on his classic evening YSL suit jacket, cuffed trousers and Gucci loafers with a shiny gold buckle on top. Underneath his jacket he decided a gaudier look than usual, donning a silk Versace shirt with golden chains printed all over it. The crowd tonight would appreciate his flashy shirt. His closet was filled with a carefully selected and organized set of clothes that reflected the many looks he had. Tonight was an easier look to wear than others.

He doubled checked his IDs before heading out for the night.

"Sir," Jorge greeted, opening the door to the Phantom. In the car, he closed his eyes and concentrated. Jorge put on his hype playlist. Nights like this made his pulse jump because temptation would be lurking in the air.

Clean, I have to be clean. He chanted inside his head. No more distractions, no more mistakes, no more delays. This whole night was just about getting intel on PlanCo's biggest competition, the only people profiting off the protests at his father's company, the Prigou family. 

His phone rang. 

"I've decided to move on from Diane, since she has no problem moving on from me," Richard said on the other line. 

Sebastian checked his reflection in the window, "You're not convincing me you're over her," 

"It'll be good for us to see other people," Richard continued. "I met a girl in my art class. I'm gonna ask her to eat lunch with us. Do not bring up Diane!"

"Oh, I'm going to mention Diane, is it?"

"Okay then save me from mentioning Diane. I have a good feeling about this, Sebastian. I don't want to fuck it up like Priya,"

Sebastian remembered the girl Richard left in the middle of a date just so he could take a butt-dial from Diane.

"Richard, there's nothing I want more than for you to be happy but dragging a poor girl into your heartbreak seems a little cruel, no?"

"You don't know what its like. You're never serious about the girls you date."

That comment bit Sebastian more than it should. He knew Richard didn't intentionally mean it to hurt, after all, it was Sebastian's choice to date girls he would never go down on a knee for. His title, Arthur Howl's bastard son, didn't attract noble suitors either. Why would anyone go him when they could have the legitimate son, Benjamin Howl-Worthington, Sebastian's younger step-brother who was born with his little baby face plastered in People's magazine.