30.

Sebastian couldn't keep track of his days after his meeting with his father

Sebastian couldn't keep track of his days after his meeting with his father. They slipped by like sleep that always seemed to vanish before his eyes. The night before he had stayed awake to finish his school assignments that he had slacked off on. By the time he finished the sun was peeking from the horizon and he got a text from an Matsui, a reputable mole that sold information for the right price. Sebastian had used his services in the past with great success so he put a hit out for Prigou and his family. Matsui had been quiet, until now.

Name: Saint 

Description: Ex-employee at Prigou Enterprises. 

Meeting Place: Alexandria Hotel - A.I conference at 9PM sharp. Bar counter, wear a red tie, a dry martini will be ordered for you.

Matsui

Sebastian chugged his third cup of coffee and quickly made plans. He was scrambling since he got the text and was now running late. Dolores delivered the clothes he had express ordered.

He clamped his suitcase shut and quickly made his way to the underground parking.

When the elevator doors opened, Jonah and Camilia were staring back at him.

"Look who decided to show up to his own mission," Camilia exasperated.

"Sorry, I had a call with Dexter." Sebastian explained, speeding to a rented Audi.

"Jonah, please could you?" he asked, offering the keys. Sebastian reasoned he could fit a powernap on the drive to the hotel. He hadn't rested for....he couldn't remember. He gave the passenger seat to Camilia, claiming car sickness.

"I've got more information on Ethan Klein," he started. This information was still fresh in his mind after meeting with an Industry Insider a couple day back to find out the relation between Ethan Klein and the Prigou family. "He's currently working as an advisor to Frederic Prigou, the 2nd oldest of Prigou's son. He was at the Prigou dinner. Ethan Klein was a name Dexter traced to the companies in Russia."

"Where do you even find these people?" Jonah muttered from the front.

"Money talks," he answered and then delved into the plan for the night.

Camilia had been silent the entire time, her eyes looking distantly out the window.

"Cam, are you listening?" Sebastian asked.

"Was Richard hanging out with you guys on Friday?"

Jonah's eyes met with Sebastian through the rearview mirror.

"Which Friday?"

"Last Friday"

Sebastian bought time to think of something and then he remembered his promise not to lie. Oh god.

"No," he responded, wanting to collapse right there on the seat. He caught Jonah's widened eyes through the rearview.

"He was with me." Jonah responded quickly and Sebastian quietly breathed a sigh of relief. "Yeah, he was helping me move stuff out of our garage."