I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Yeah, sure. Call it that."

More like everyone has had sex with me and knows about it but we can pretend it's just that.

"Why am I talking to you about this? It's probably better if we don't talk about it." I sat up slightly with a frown.

"Because I told you you could. And there's no point ignoring it anymore. It was bound to get to this point eventually."

"It wouldn't have if I just had more self control..." I chewed on my lip.

"It takes two to tango Sunshine." He smirked and I blinked at him.

"Wow, okay. True I guess."

"I mean, it's not just your fault, it's all our own doing."

"Your doing? What have you done."

"Um..."

"Nothing wrong is the answer to that. Yet you've been dragged right into the middle of it, like a few others. Chance was right when he said it wasn't an option for me to share. Because the person sharing with me would've been at the end of some stupid jealousy or something. Even if it was someone as innocent as Caleb."

"So it's the younger lot's fights that worry you more?"

"I don't know...it's more out in the open with them, but with Chester and Chance it's more... passive aggressive and suggestive. I don't really know which ones more dangerous yet."

"At least the younger ones have more innocent intentions...it's not about sex." He said and I made a face.

"Right..."

He frowned. "Or not."

"Er." I chuckled awkwardly. "Let's change the topic."

"I think, you should blame our father."

"What??"

"I mean, if we weren't such love deprived, spoiled brats we wouldn't be so desperate for your attention in the first place." He smiled in amusement as he leaned back on his arms.

"Right, okay. Sure." I stared out of the window. "You think something as simple as that, could result in such strong feelings?"

"No. It's not just that. It's also things about you that you can't control."

"Things about me?"

"Well, your looks and attractive patient personality are also a strong pull for rich brats like us that are used to getting what we want."

"Us? You say it like you're as bad as them." I mumbled, then turned to look at him when he stayed silent.

He looked kind of guilty and put off as he stared at the floor.

I chuckled. "Aaron, you're nowhere near as bad as them. Trust me." I reassured. "And it's not like I'd call it bad really anyway. They're still good people and I still like them. Everyone reacts differently is all. And yes, some people's reactions are stressful and causes tension. But I don't hate them for it."

"Really? None of them? You don't have any ill will towards any of them?" He seemed skeptical.

"Well, I mean." I bit my lip. "I don't really want to talk about it...think about it." I mumbled.

He opened his mouth to say something, then frowned and sighed.

"Okay, tell me about it when you're ready..." He put a reassuring hand on my shoulder and I eventually smiled up at him.