Chapter 27 ( shocking news )

Please vote and comment me......................

Jungkook POV

Doc: umm.. Mr. Jeon.. Your wife is.....

Me: what!!

Doc: your wife is pregnant..

I got a shock.. I couldn't say anything and a big smile formed on my face.. Unknowingly a tear escaped from my eyes..

Tae: really???  She is pregnant

Tae: really??? She is pregnant..

Doc: yeah... Vomiting, feeling dizzy and fainting is because she is pregnant..

Everyone: congratulations kookie...

Doc: so we have shifted her to the ward.. And please take care of her..

The doctor left as we all went to the ward where Nash is.. I opened the door and saw my beautiful wife sleeping peacefully.. I went near her and held her hand.. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me..

Me: Jagi.. Why didn't you tell me that you was not feeling well?? I got worried as I got the news of you fainting... That's why I came directly to here..

Nash: I don't wanted to ruin your trip hun.. ( caressing my cheek ) sorry for worrying you..

Me: I am okay now.. As we are gonna have a small family.. (Smiling)

Nash: I am pregnant hun.. I am pregnant.. I am going to be a mother soon..

Me: and I am going to be father.. We are going to be parents..

???: and we are going to be grandpa and grandma..

We looked at jungkooks mom and dad who was smiling widely.. Mom came and caressed Nash's forehead and smiled..

Mom: I am so happy that I am going to be a grandma.. Thank you sweetheart..

Me: mom, say thanks to me.. If I was not with her she will not get pregnant..

Dad: yeah yeah.. Thanks to you too son.. And Nash, be careful okay.. Need anything call us..

Mom: oh my.. We have to prepare many things by the way..

Dad: yeah.. That's right..

Me: mom, dad its not been a month.. There are 9 months left.. We can plan everything slowly.. Okay..

The door opened as all the members entered..

Jin: oh my god I got a shock as jungkook and jimin left the airport..

Suga: yeah.. I was doing my checking and I saw everyone leaving airport, I quickly apologized and took my luggages and chased after them.. I am so tired..

Hana: Nash.. I told you that you are pregnant.. Now it's sure that you really are..

Me: you knew..