Chapter 14 ( kidnaped )

Double update.. hurray..

Nash POV

- At the park -

I was waiting for Jackson and suddenly a man came in front of me.. "Are you miss Nash?? " The man asked me.. "Yes.. How can I help you?? " I asked him.. But suddenly someone hit my head with a thing.. I turned and saw another man smirking.. I fell down to the ground.. And a word escape from my mouth before everything went black..

"Jungkook.."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I opened my eyes and realised that I am on a bed..

'Arghh.. Where am I?? This bed is not mine.. Not jungkook's.. Not Hana's.. This is not a hospital room.. Arghh.. Why can't I remember anything?? What happened to me?? Why am I here?? Wait that man hit me!!! That's why I have a bandage around my head.. ' I mumbled to myself and rubbed my hands on my head.. It really hurts on the back side of the head...

Suddenly a man enter the room.. "Hello miss.. You are awake.. Please be ready.. " The man said..

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?? " I shouted at the man.. "Sorry miss.. You will know when you will meet our boss.. Just be ready.. " The man said and went out of the room and locked the room from outside..

'Where am I?? Jungkook where are you?? I need you.. Please help me.. Jungkook I love you.. ' I mumbled to myself as tears start to escape from my eyes..

I wipe the tears away and went to bathroom thus I have to meet with the boss of the man.. I took a shower and went to the big closet.. I opened the closet door and saw full of beautiful dresses.. But very short.. But I don't have any choice left so I wore a black short dress which bearly hide my butt.. I didn't apply any makeup and spread some perfume and waited for the man..

Jungkook POV

It's been 3 days that she is missing.. Jackson said when he went there she wasn't there.. Where are you babe?? Police are working hard to find her.. We saw 2 man carrying her and drove off in a van from the CCTV camera.. And I am dying here without her.. Everyone is worried.. Mr. Asif and Mrs. Asif is here.. They are crying non stop.. Babe.. Come back.. Please..

"Jungkookie" Jimin came inside the room.. " Hyung" I hugged him tightly.. "Please hyung.. I can't live like this.. I want her.. " I said and cried on his shoulder.. He pulled away and wipe the tears away..

" Don't lose hope.. We will find her.. We are working hard.. Officer Sungyeol said they will find her as soon as possible.. " Jimin tried to make me clam down..

"Hyung.. Where is she?? How is she?? What is she doing now?? " I said and cried.. " Hey.. Stop crying.. " Jimin said as his eyes become teary.. He couldn't hold the tears and started to cry with me.. He hugged me..

" We will find her.. We will find her.. " Jimin said and patted my back..

Nash POV

I was waiting for like 5 minutes.. And suddenly the door opened revealing two men.. They came inside and looked at me..

" Miss.. Come with us.. And don't think to escape.. There is no where to hide.. " The man said and smirked.. Wait I know him.. The man who hit me that day..

" You.. You hit me that day right?? "

" Yeah.. Of course.. I did it.. And you miss Nash.. Come with us now.. " The man said..

I stood up slowly walking towards them.. They were guarding me from both sides.. When I came out from room.. I realised that it is a mansion.. A huge mansion.. They
lead me to the living room and I saw a man back facing me..

He had a black hair and a fair skin.. He is so tall.. He was putting his hands on his pocket and looking outside..

" Boss.. We brought her.. " The two men said and bowed.. Then they left me alone with the stranger man... There were silence as no one talked.. And suddenly he broke the silence..

"Long time no see Nash.. " The man said still back facing.. Wait I know that voice.. It's really familiar.. But who is he?? Does he know me??

"I know what are you thinking about right now!! That my voice is familiar and does I know you!! " The man said as I got a shock.. Is he reading my mind or something?? How can he know what I am thinking??

" How did you know that I was thinking that?? " I asked him..

" Because sweety.. I lived with you.. I know you very well.. We were so close.. " The man said..

What the??? WHAT??? He lived with me.. But why I am fucking not able to recognize him?? Who the hell is he??

" Stop saying bad words to yourself!!" The man said..

Dose he have a power to read minds.. Woah.. How can he know me very well as I don't fucking know him!!!!!

" Who are you?? " I asked.. He giggled..

" I am KY.. And this is my mansion.. " He said..

" Listen mister KY.. I seriously have to go.. My boyfriend no my soon to be husband will be worried and finding me.. " I said and as I turned..I froze for what he said.. I turned to him.. My eyes grew widely..

" Your fiance, who happens to be my best friend.. " He said and turned.. My jaws dropped.. I can't believe my eyes.. Am I dreaming??

"Yu-y-y- YUGYEOM.. " I shouted loudly.. Not knowing a big smile formed on my face and I ran towards him.. I hugged him tighter..

" Oppa.. Where were you?? It's been 2 years!! " I asked him..

" Did you really missed me that much?? " He asked me hugging back..

" Hell yeah.. How can I not miss you these two years.. I told jungkook also that you are not dead.. And you are here.. ALIVE.. IN FRONT OF ME.. But why did you left me and jungkook?? " I asked him..

" Why are you bringing that jerks name here between us?? " He said.. I looked up to him..

" What are you talking about?? "I asked him..

" I am telling you that there is no jungkook now.. We are finally together.. " He said.. I pushed him away and stepped back..

" What's wrong with you YUGYEOM?? " I shouted at him.. But he laughed loudly..

"I am in love with you sweety.. "

(A/N: hii cookies!! So I came up with a surprise part.. So is he really Yugyeom or his soul?? What happened at the hospital?? Did he really died there?? Does jungkook can find her before its too late?? Please vote me and comment me about your views about this chapter.. I hope you all love to read my chapters.. I p-p-purple you all.. Bye.. Take care cookies..)

Boy in luv ::::: ;:: ;:

Your my first sight love kookieFF✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें