Chapter 18 ( plan success )

Nash POV

I went out of the room to have dinner.. I don't want to go but I have to go as yugyeom said he wants to tell me about something important.. I went to the dining table and sat down face to face to yugyeom.. He smirked at me..

"So you came to have dinner with me?? " Yugyeom asked me.. "What do you wanted to tell me?? " I asked him not looking at him.. I started to eat the dinner.. "I will tell you after having dinner.. " He said and drink some juice.. I finished my dinner and went to living room.. I sat down on the couch and waited for him.. He came and sat in front of me.. He let a deep sigh out and looked at me.. He cleared his throat..

Yugyeom pov

"Can you tell me fast?? I am feeling sleepy.. " She said looking at her fingers.. "Do you love me?? " I asked her.. She immediately looked at me with a disbelief expression..

"I don't love you.. I LOVE JUNGKOOK.. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND HUH?!?!?! " She shouted at me as her face turned red.. "Can you forget about him?? " I asked her.. "What the fuck?? Are you mad yugyeom.. How can you ask me to forget about him.. "She said..

I crossed my arms and looked at her.. As she looked at me back.. " I think it will be easy to forget about him and move on.. I mean love me.. "I said and saw her face turning more red from anger that will burst in no time.. " You know.. I can't move on.. And love you.. And forget about Jungkook.. Reason 1; I love only jungkook.. My heart only belongs to him.. My soul and everything.. Reason 2; He was the one who only cares about me.. And if you even care about me.. You shouldnt have done this to me.. Reason 3: he is my first sight love.. Reason 4; he will never leave me alone no matter what.. He will be on my side.. " She said and stood up to leave but I made her stop by my words..

"WE ARE GOING TO MARRY... "

She turned and looked at me. Her eyes becoming watery.. " What did you said?? " She asked me in a low voice.. " I said we are getting married.. Day after tomorrow.. " I said and smirked at her.. " What??? Marry?? With you??? Never in my whole life.. I will never marry you.. Do you understand.. Even if you want to kill me.. I won't marry you jerk.. " She said as tears start to escape from her eyes.. "What jerk??? Not your soon to be husband babe?? " I asked her still smirking..

" Don't babe me.. Only jungkook can call me that.. " She shouted at me.. " (**Tioty varehge jungkook eh ** it's in my language hehe..) Woah.. What a jungkook?? Is he the only one in your life.. If he is , let me murder him.. " I said and smirked at her.. " You can't do it" She said.. " Nope.. I can.. " I said and rose an eyebrow at her still smirking..

"I will never marry you jerk... " She burst out crying and ran upstairs to her room.. I smirked to myself.. Finally I said it to her.. It's great.. Now I can relax myself.. But why am I not getting a call from them.. I waited for like few minutes and the phone rang.. I picked the call..

On the call

Me: hello.. What the fuck are you all doing at Seoul??? It's only one hour left to be midnight..

Worker: boss.. Your work is done..

Me: really?? That's great.. Where is he??

Worker: he is unconscious now.. We hit him so hard that he can't even stand up.. ( laughing )

Me: (laughing loudly ) I can't wait now.. When are you coming???

Worker: tomorrow boss..

Me: okay.. Good job boys..

Call ended...

'I can't wait.. My plan is now going to success.. Woah.. Can't believe that everything is going so fast.. I can't wait to marry Nash.. I want her.. And no one can have her except me.. '

Jungkook POV

I was sitting down in the couch and looking me and Nash's pictures on TV.. I kept saying her name.. I couldn't cry as there is no tears left in my eyes to drop.. I was hurt.. Where could she be?? Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.. I thought it was hyungs so I went to open the door.. It's well one hour left to be midnight so I think they came home as I am in danger.. I opened the door and saw a man smirking... And behind him 4 more men..

"Are you Jeon Jungkook?? " The man asked.. "Yes.. What can I help you ajussi?? " I asked him.. "Huh?!?! Ajussi?? Can you let us in kid?? " The man said and smirked.. "Who are you??? " I got scared and tried to close the door but they pushed me inside.. "What the?? " I shouted at them.. "Shut your little mouth you little bunny!!! " The man came and punched me.. " How dare you?? " I shouted as I punched the man.. The other man came and start to kick me.. I tried to escape but the man hit me with a baseball bet.. I placed my hand on my back of head.. I took my hand off and saw blood on my hand... I can see everything around me blur.. And after few seconds I fell down to the floor and everything went black..

(A/N: Hello my cookies... Sorry, I forgot to update yesterday.. So how is this chapter?? Did yugyeom kidnapped jungkook?? Will jungkook and Nash meet with each other?? Will jungkook know about the marriage?? Please vote me and comment me... I purple you all.. Hehe.. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕...)