Chapter 26 ( sick )

After 9 days.......

Nash POV

I opened my eyes in a sudden as I felt something weird.. I covered my mouth and get off from the bed.. I quickly ran to the bathroom.. I threw up immediately.. I heard jungkook knocking on the door..

"Jagi, are you okay?? Open the door.. " Jungkook said from other side of the door.. I finally stopped trowing up and washed my face.. I brushed my teeth and opened the door.. Jungkook hugged me tightly..

" Are you okay?? Why didn't you opened the door?? You vomited?? " He asked me and looked at my eyes.. I nodded my head.. " Let's go to hospital.. " He said but I stopped him.. "It's just I skip meals.. And it was because of gas.. " I said as I smiled weakly..

He caressed my cheeks and let out a deep sigh.. " You should not skip it.. It's not good for your health.. You are so slim and you are having diet.. No I want you to gain some weight.. And I am going okay.. Hyung called me.. " He said and held my hand.. " What about breakfast?? " I asked as I pouted..

" Go and make breakfast.. I will eat it with you as I am going to be not with you for 5 days.. " He said..

Yes.. He is going to Japan for a fanmeeting plus for photoshoot for their new album.. And I am going to be alone.. I will really miss him..

I went downstairs to make breakfast.. I start to make sandwiches for jungkook and for me baked beans and bread.. As I was making baked beans, when I smelled the foods smell I felt the weird thing.. Oh shit.. I feel throwing up..

I ran to the nearest guestroom bathroom.. I threw up so much.. I felt somehow dizzy also.. I washed my face and went out from the bathroom I saw jungkook going to dinning table.. I placed his sandwiches in front of him and pour orange juice on a glass... I sat face to face to him and started to eat..

In the middle of my breakfast I felt like throwing up again..

'Oh no.. Not now.. I don't want to ruin his trip.. If I am sick he will not go and without him others can't go.. Please not now.. Nash hold it.. ' I mumbled to myself.. I saw jungkook looking at me..

"Are you okay jagi??? " He asked frowning his eyebrows.. I nodded my head.. " But you look so pale.. Are you sick?? " He asked me.. "H-hun.. I am o-okay.. " I somehow said weakly and smiled at him.. I kept swallowing..

Near his car

" I will miss you.. " Jungkook said as he hugged her.. She hugged him back.. " Me too.. " She pulled away and smirked..

'Why is she smirking?? ' he thought to himself.. "I will miss you more.. I will miss everything.. Your touch, your lips and even... " She stopped.. She put her hand inside his jeans and start to stroke his member.. She was biting her bottom lips..

" Ahh.. What are you doing.? It's public.. " He said as he tried to take her hands off.. But she kissed his lips.. Going deeper and deeper.. She suddenly pulled away and took her hands off..

" Dont go... I will be alone.. " She said and pouted.. " You can bring hana here.. " He said and caressed her cheek.. " But I want chocolate.. I am hungry.. " She said.. " Just now you ate your breakfast.. And again chocolate?? " He asked.. "Not only chocolate.. Umm... Strawberry cake, 3 apples, one water melon.. " She said and smiled.. He kissed her forehead and smiled.. " I will say ajjussi to bring it okay.. " He said.. " But I want you.. " She said and smirked..

'Why is she acting so weirdly??? Is she having mood swings.. First she wanted me to go and pleased me to go.. But now saying to stay and asking to buy foods as its been only 3 minutes after our breakfast.. Is she really okay?? ' Jungkook mumbled to himself..